what would you think of a sick wid it version of wu tang?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

i was on the plane last night getting my drink on as i usally do until the people tell me no more adult beverages for you please have some juice..so i was thinking what if 40 put out all new tracks from all the former and present sick wid it artist like 40,bila,shot,suga,muggzi,kaveo,tap,rhythm x,re-introduce LIL E as well,bring back celly cell,lil bruce,mac shawn,and levetti on the hooks like he used to always be on..get a few tracks from studio tone and mike mosley and sam still need to fuck with rick rock and a few others yes like ant banks and i heard LIL E is a monster on beatz these days as well..but have them all on tracks from diffrent sick wid it artist just like the wu be doing...please tell me your thaughts so i can pass it to the big man and see what he thinks!!!and give me some names for the album as well? so if you dont get what im saying maybe 1 track would be kaveo,celly cell,and bila then another track would be mac shawn,40,rhythm x and levetti..i know yall get the picture now..

Apr 25, 2002
this is a great idea...though i never see it materializing with all new tracks...i think a tight name, though a little obvious, would be the sick wid it umbrella or how about the hogg in me 2?

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Why wouldn't he do it? Remember how dope the first SWI comp was? Now mix and match people (past and present) up on all new tracks? Hello!?!?!?

If it is done, I want 95% of the beats to be from this list of people: Studio Ton, Mike and Sam, Ken Franklin.

Keep us posted RJ. Also, right on for Rick Rock's contact numbell.

Gone,
Doxx

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
krishna said:
what does this have to do with wu-tang exactly??
I wondered the same thing myself....it technically has nothing to do with the Wu-Tang since that was a group in the first place...Sic Wid It is a label click.....anyhow, I'd probably pass on it now just cuz I haven't really appreciated any of the recent Sic Wid It releases..few years ago I woulda been all for it

May 11, 2002
I think that would be an absolute banger no doubt. Just so long as the albumn could live up to the hype, and i agree with VeeGee, the Funk Mobb would have to be in there.

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
To me the Sick Wid It roster isnt too strong...

E-40, B-legit hold it down...

But D-shot and Suga T and the Mossie are average or below average...

Celly Cel and Mac Shawn were tight when they 1st started but havent done much lately...

The WU Tang is made up from MCs from different cities in NY...

A huge group from the Bay Area would be tight if the right members were choosen...

Jun 1, 2002
Cantankerous said:
Kevin Gardner isn't shit! lol

Yeah Senator that sounds like an idea to me! Bring em all back!
Why you always on some ol bullshit pimpin? Sohab asked for some ideas and you came with that mess. If you remember Kevin did Ghetto Smile, Smoke and Drink and hella other stuff for 40 and SWR. So why you gotta be negative pimp juice?