What would you have said?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MzLooNey

Tha LooNiest Bitch
May 8, 2002
I know Wood touched a lot of lives through his music and personally. For those of you that never got to meet him before his passing (RIP)....what would have been the first thing you would have said to him if you did?

As for me, I probably would have been like a lil kid meeting a movie star, "Woodieeee!" I could see myself doing that shit!

Nov 18, 2007
if i got another chance to REALLY talk to homeboy instead of somethin like a lil handshake or whatever 1st thing i would say is something like WOODIE WOOOOOD!! i'd be hella excited i woud just wanna chop it up for a minute get a pic or two with him and i would let him know how i be feelin his songz everytime theyre bein blasted, just show him da love i got for all his music n shit especially my favorites, the ones i can listen to all day all night..id say something like that but i neva know what im gonna really say ahead of time until it happens but that would be my default answer =)

~REST IN PARIDISE WOODIE~

Mar 20, 2006
first thing every1 one in this muthafucka would say 2 him would be can i get a pic with u can u sign my cd when is ur next solo dropping thats just da plain truth damn let da man rest now