what would you do?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
if someone that you knew was talkin shit to you online.....but it was on a screen name, and you wern't sure who it was.....and you called them, and they hung up.....and kept talkin shit.....what the fuck would yall do? some people that i go to school with that are supposedly my "friends" (that's funny) are tryina act all hard online and talk shit.....i know it can only be 3 people....and i have good idea of who it is.....the only problem is that they are about 10 deep....and i'm 2 deep......what do yall suggest i do?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
C-Ride said:
there juss internet thugz mane...grab mo' headz and go bomb em cuz...

all of my homies live back in Seattle.....I got like 1 person that would be down out here.....lol.....

Oct 10, 2002
I WOULD HAVE SEX WITH THEM

I would just have sex with all of my friends if i were you, i would let everyone have a turn and realize how much friendships matter in the world. If that doesnt work then i would ......

May 3, 2002
They're obviously not your "friends" if they talk shit, but remember that words ain't shit, so don't let it bug you.
I think they don't like you and hide it from you in person but once they get online, they clown you because that's how they really feel. That doesn't seem like a healthy relationship to me. It's like me telling somebody that their raps are tight in person then going online to say it sucks.

Damn... I would perform miracles with "Jade"...!!!
(No disrespect intended, just a compliment.)

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
fucc em...u cant waste ur time on that shit, u got better thangz to do...they already wastin their time. itz only become a big deal if u get angry, otherwise they'll drop it, and if they keep doin it, then they got no livez...dont waste ur time on that petty middle school shit.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Good look in out on all the responses....

Jade, I found out who it was this morning.....this little fuckin bitch. Not bitch as in like, a dude that's a hoe cake....like a fuckin' female.....I was talkin to my homey that I told you I knew it was him.....and she was standing next to him....and she had a smile on her face when I told him....and I looked at her and said...."I know it was you...." She says, "yeah it was funny." so I said...."yeah it was pretty funny....and so is this, FUCK YOU.." lookin right in her eyes sayin it....then said peace outro to the homey and bounced into my class......:)

May 9, 2002
once someone waz callin me tho...fuckin with me i think or i waz just paranoid...i played die 1by1 for them and they stopped callin lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Shut up and quit acting like a little bitch! Handle that shit like OG D-Sane taught you boy!

lmao:rolleyes:

D, lol......I ain't gonna hit a bitch.....I went up there yesterday and they looked at me all funny, so they got an ear full of shit talkin'....then they were like, "it was a joke." yeah, funny fuckin joke.....they wouldn't say that shit to my face......

Jade, when you come to visit me, you can beat her ass.....she tried bein all friendly to me today......then asked if I was gonna come kick it tonight, so I said no.....she asked why, and I said cause she'll be there.....hahaha

animosty...good shit, i've got that saved on my computer already....i got some other good shit....