WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH 144 MILLION DOLLARS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

you're making me depressed

but here's what I'd do

1. Build me a big ass house with a lake over in Blackhawk. MTV's cribs is gone want to interview my no-name ass
2. Build a production/recording studio in my big ass house.
3. Buy me a 2000 Acura NSX, a 2000 Cadillac Escalade, and a 1996 Ferrari Maranello
4. Go to Hawaii and have a big ass orgy with some hula girls
5. Take my down ass folks to Florida and The Caribbean for about a week or 2. All expenses paid. I'll even provide all the Jamaican Dosia
6. Graduate College and sit on my bitch ass for the rest of my life
7. Start up my label and build more $$$ off of that
8. Donate some the $$$ to charity

Apr 25, 2002
I'D OPEN UP A CLUB IN MY CITY CUZ WE AINT GOT NONE!!!!

IMAGINE THAT..THE NLY CLUB IN THE TOWN....HELLLAAAAAAA CRACKIN!

THAN WIT THE 143 MILL LEFT I'D BUY A POUND OF BUD WEEKLY 4 THE REST OF MY LIFE......
PROBABLY BY A BAR OR 2....PROBABLY GET MYSELF A CUSTOM CADDY SUPER SLUMPED OUT...

SHIT...THERE AINT NO TELLIN WHAT ELSE I'D BUY...PROBABLY START A RECORD LABLE AND PRODUCE NOTHIN BUT THE SICK SHIT
IT'D BE THE LABLE OF ALL THE TOP NOTCH BAY AREA ARTISTS...FUCK IT EVEN SOME OF THE WEAK ONES COULD COME SOAK GAME....SHIT...SHOULDA NEVER STARTED THIS POST..IMA BE DAY DREAMIN ALL DAY!

Apr 25, 2002
with that much money?

i'd do it like this- this is my dream.

find a spot sumwhere and build my own damn nieghborhood.have all my relatives live in each house.name the streets after our own names.have a park for bbq.

their house would be 250,000 to 300,000 my house would sit on a hill a 2 or 3 million dollar mansion.feng shue everything. salt water tank.swimming pools.

buy about 6 cars.sports cars, clean ass oldschools a couple with hydros,suv's gotta have an escalade on big rims.loud ass systems,tv's,dvds,playstation 2.

get a mini hummer like lil romeos to roll around my nieghborhood,sum lowrider bikes.

jewelry for my momma platinum and diamonds.get a chain for myself and a ring.

new clothes everyday.

christmas at my house everybody comes over for a big ass dinner.gifts for everybody and all the kids.

thanksgiving at my house.

trips to the phillipines,japan,hawaii,alaska for fishing- the gulf of mexico.the bahamas in that fucken resort atlantis.

buy a yatch <---- however you spell it.have my own driver and cooks.

probly try to start a record lable.have our own studios.puts sum cds out.throw sum concerts.

have a family of pit bulls,boxers and whutever else dog to guard our house.

everybody straped.

have our own business's to make more money.

man i'm taking care of all my relatives for all the luv we got for eachother.if i'm well off they're well off.

M

MrFreeze

NEVER FUCKIN WORK AGAIN! id figure out the rest of what to do with it but thats the main thing!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

MrFreeze said:
NEVER FUCKIN WORK AGAIN! id figure out the rest of what to do with it but thats the main thing!
no lie

fukc some work

i'd like to add that I'd take me a road trip across america... always wanted to do that.

MIJA

May 8, 2002
I WOULD GET MY HOUSE BUILT.. ONE IN CALI SOMEWHERE, IN HAWAII; N' IN TAHOE.....

BUY MY BMW N' A SUV...

OPEN UP A PLACE WHERE THE KIDZ COULD HANG OUT AFTER SCHOOL. .....

DONATE TO A CHARITY....

BUT FIRST I WOULD HAVE ALL THAT MONEY ON MY BED, N' MY FLOOR N' JUST ROLL AROUND IN IT FOR A WHILE :)

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
id buy alot of drink.... not the expensive shit... just alot of oe and erknjerk.... then get drunk pass out and wake up a millionaire!
:D

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
SHEA said:
I'D BUY AN ISLAND...OR 2....CALL IT THE "SHEA ISLES" OFF THE COAST OF CALIFORNIA ( NO HURRICANES ) & MAKE IT THE VACATION SPEEZY FOR ALL TOP BALLERS....WITH BIG MANSIONS, RESORTS, & EVERYTHING YOU COULD IMAGINE TO DO.

HAVE EVERY CAR I EVER WANTED.

TAKE EVERYONE I KNOW OUTTA DEBT, & MOVE THEM TO SHEA ISLES.

BUY AN ENDLESS AMOUNT OF BUD.

BUY A TEACHER FOR MY KIDS TO GO TO HOME SCHOOL.

PUT 1.5 MILLION DOWN & BET IT ALL ON THE BLACK.

DONATE 1.5 MILLION TO A WORTHY ( WORTHY ) CHARITY.

FIND SOME WAY TO LOOSE 25 POUNDS. ??? WTF?...I CAN'T SHAKE 25 POUNDS OF FAT?????

BUY MY WIFE A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR RING....TO MATCH THE ONE I BUY MY MOM.

BUY MY BROTHER THE BADDEST GRAND NATIONAL ON THE PLANET.

OH....THE THINGS I COULD DO WITH 144 MILLION DOLLARS.

"I'D BE THE KING OF THE WORRRRRLLLLDDDDD!!!!!!"SHEA
DAMN HOMIE! I THINK YOUD NEED A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN 144 MIL, LOL...ABA

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
buy a big ass house.....maybe a few cars......and shit i have for my house........then put the rest in the bank...........

Apr 25, 2002
yea shea you said you'd buy an endless amount of bud when you got your own island and you can grow it.have'nt you seen that movie the beach?

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
disapeer.. like *poof*

and put out some dope ass music...id say fuck probation and go back to the coke.. then make out a detailed ass will to my folks so when i go they have no drama..