what would you die for?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I'd die for God... but then I really wouldn't die would I?

The only people who should be scared of dying are the people that are going to hell.

"Real bullets, Real drama, Real death/ You dumb as fuck thinking life be like a movie nigga" -Mr.Kee, Hell's kitchen

"Do not fear those who can kill your body. Fear the one that can kill your soul" -Jesus, The Bible

May 9, 2002
I would die for all my family members and my friends but if it came down to it I would die for a perfect stranger...I dont like seein people in pain...When they are in pain I wish it was me instead of them...I hate to see people suffer...But I would die for any one so they wouldnt have to.

May 13, 2002
www.elephantsize.com
i dont think i would die for a complete stranger, fuck that. i have to worry about my son first. i think that if i had no obligations, aspirations or just a worthless shitty life, then i might be down. but right know i got to much shit going to just be dieing for anyone else other than my family.

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

I'll die for my kids, but thats just about it. I love my family, my man and my folx to death, but I gotta see my kids grow up. I couldn't give my life up for anyone else. I put my precious babies in this fucked up world and I'll be damned if I'm not going to be here with em.

Children always need their mommy!