WHAT WOULD YALL RECOMMEND???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.impromp2.com
I agree with Evilwayz, but then again if you really want high quality images you will need to have a pretty good Digital Camera, and those get kind of expensive. I suggest getting a really good regular camera such as a Nikon, or Minolta.. with a real good lens.. and when you get them developed ask them to put it on a Photo Disc, and you'll have all those exposures ready for you as a High Resolution JPGs! I took some pics with a Minolta camera that I purchased for 200 dollars used, and the pictures were so sharp and colorful, you would think that they were taken professionally. I got the CD for under 10 dollars. But then again its all up to you on how high of quality and resolution you want your images to be. If it's for the web.. stick to digital, but something like album covers, or full color flyers and posters, then a good lens camera will do the job. I'm out.

impromp2

May 5, 2002
High quality digital camera hands down. scanning makes you loose a lot of the quality due to dust and light and all that. cheap ass digital camera's are too pixelized some times.

Apr 25, 2002
impromp2 said:
I suggest getting a really good regular camera such as a Nikon, or Minolta.. with a real good lens.. and when you get them developed ask them to put it on a Photo Disc, and you'll have all those exposures ready for you as a High Resolution JPGs!