WHAT WOULD THE SICCNESS DO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
ps3 dpad>>>>360 all day and i dont even own a ps3 anymore
I don't really fuck with games that require heavy d-pad usage, so that doesn't really affect me.

I could see how Tekken, Street Fighter, etc would be better suited for PS3 though.

Aug 7, 2003
lol @ d-pad. stfu you lil bitch. aint no games worth having that require a d-pad. if you got a fighting game then get a fight stick pad. i like the feel of the xbox 360 controller. i feel like a man holding that shit. nice and big and heavy. the left joystick is in the natural position. the triggers are awesome. the ps3 feels hella flimsy and i drop it every once in a while. the triggers on it suck thats why a lot of games use r1 and l1. to shoot instead of the "triggers".

xbox got a huge library of games already and there is many communities for all these online games. there is games thats like 8 months old and there is still a following for some of those games. on the ps3 those games would have no one playing online.

you get a lot of demos and DLC first on the 360. there is also better xbox live arcade games then games made for the psn.

Oct 3, 2006
lol @ d-pad. stfu you lil bitch. aint no games worth having that require a d-pad. if you got a fighting game then get a fight stick pad. i like the feel of the xbox 360 controller. i feel like a man holding that shit. nice and big and heavy. the left joystick is in the natural position. the triggers are awesome. the ps3 feels hella flimsy and i drop it every once in a while. the triggers on it suck thats why a lot of games use r1 and l1. to shoot instead of the "triggers".

xbox got a huge library of games already and there is many communities for all these online games. there is games thats like 8 months old and there is still a following for some of those games. on the ps3 those games would have no one playing online.

you get a lot of demos and DLC first on the 360. there is also better xbox live arcade games then games made for the psn.
hella_gay

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i think im just gonna stick with the PS3 right now

i cant be bothered to pack up my PS3 and sell it

plus im getting uncharted 2 tomorrow and have games like god of war 3 and gran turismo 5 to look forward to