What were some of brotha lynch's hits back in the day?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2006
well heres my Brotha Lynch list on iTunes.

Walkin' 2 My Funeral
West Coast Parlae
40 oz. And Chronic
9mm Killa Weed
Deep Down
Devils & Gunsmoke
Do Or Die
Gone Blown
Growin' In The Garden
Had 2 Gat Ya
Liquor Sicc
My Papers
One Mo Pound To Smoke
Real Gangsta Shit
Refuse 2 Lose
Rest In Piss
Return Of The Baby Killa
That's What I Said
Tremendous
Lose A Hoe, Gain A Hoe
24 Deep

May 30, 2006
FourOneFog said:
this fooo never had no hits....hahaa

but, the major tracks that are known....even from females. are.....

locc 2 the brain....and rest in piss.
He's never had a radio hit but he's still better then any rapper thatz ever came outta Frisco.

Feb 23, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
He's never had a radio hit but he's still better then any rapper thatz ever came outta Frisco.
are you serious........notice how two other foos on here dont agree wit you

juss cause his lyrics are worth hearing , doesnt mean hes BETTER than any rapper in frisco...what makes him a better rapper then the ones out here?

Jan 22, 2007
he might not be better than ANY rapper out of frisco, but he is a fuckin good lyracist... i don't agree with better rapper than any out of frisco, but i think he is better than a lot of them. plus, its kinda hard to compare, they have different styles, i don't think any form frisco have the same style as lynch... he is definitely a classic rapper tho and his slappers never get old. i steady slapp season of tha siccness, that's for sure.

Mar 17, 2006
season of da sicc
couple of songs from 24 deep
Loaded
the virus was a tight ass CD too especially the song he did with these cats here in tulsa the high speed song, yeah i know home town bias lol
LBI is tight
really all his shit is hard as fucc to me cause hes my favorite of all time