What was the siccness like in 2010?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bensanborn

Sep 1, 2019
Orlando fl
one more since im high right now. u all love this album. charge it to the game. remember this song?
Silkk The Shocker - Throw Yo Hood Up (Ft. Snoop Dogg) H

snoop dog 2nd appearence: he was the best on nl. better then death row. more songs...... he should come back......
Silkk The shocker - Throw Yo Hood Up Feat snoop Dogg (Best snoop Lyrics Ever) SAnoop was great on NL) Period!!!!!

check this soulja slim album called "Give it to em raw"

Soulja Slim N.L. Party Featuring All the soldiers on NL

this song track 20 called NL party was the best sooldier song ever mae because it had like 33 rappers on it and it was amazing. just like silkk the shocker i'm a soldier is number 2. i'll post that next. then im out..... good night peoples. enjoy the old NL. i uf hate this music ur a hater like always. Everyone hates on NL but we still winning: We have a strong fan base. 30,000 showed up to all his shows. he could not believe it. he got fans forever that are bootlegging his shit. so he needs to find a way to bring out his albums slower and bring out a video first or figure something out. get thte honey's on ur shit but wihtout mac, it's hared...... like i wanna fuck 504 boyz lol. ladies were jockin that shit. half of the records canme fronm wobble wobbl, whodi, big toys & I can tell feat Mac & peaches. It was peaches song but it blew up on goodfellas. P needs to market better on NLF. but the game a mess.....

Here the song by silkk that i feel is the 2nd best soldier song. It's sick. I love soldier songs with a basic beat where they just spit: they sound so perfect with KLC beats. Perfect.....

[ame]
I'm sorry this music is special to me:

2nd best soulja song below soulja slim's nl party. no doubt:

NL soldiers - tru 2 da game
Mia X - 1st track unladylike
Mystikal - 1st on unpredictable born 2 be a soldier
Murder life or death - soldiers
Major players: sort of a soldier track
Nl comp: NL soldiers 2 track 1
Mia x mama drama first track ghetto Commission 1st song souljas then spiritually get em up. Big Ed's album has one. Prime suspects all 4 one. Kane and abel no limit nggaz 14th track. Servon life insurance track 1. and da next level track 2 I'm sure I can recall more soon

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Siccness was great when

wax and berner battled in the flows forum
fatingun roasting
every other assorted roasting
killa tay & ap9 was posting