What Was The Last....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I was lookin' at my CD collection this morning and I realized I had NEVER bought an album by a female rapper. I have some that I got from record labels, but I've never purchased one.

Anyone else never bought an album from a female rapper? And if you have, what was the last one you bought (besides Mystic)?:)

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
last album by a female i bought was zagg, which wasnt that great....

to those who cant feel females, have you ever really listened to marvaless? cause she comes harder than alot of dudes rapping right now...listen to "stompin in my steel toes" and tell me she doesnt shred the track...

Apr 25, 2002
Probably Zagg... And I wasn't really feelin it either... I almost bought Eve after I heard that Blow Your Mind single on the Dre beat, until I found out that was the only good song on the album...

Females making underground hip hop/backpacker shit are making better music than the female gangster rappers... One of the main reasons being cuz yeah it don't sound right for females trying to come hard like that... But there's a lot of good female rappers like Mystic, Medusa, Realistikk (coming soon!) and a lot of others that ain't on some G shit... If you're into that kind of shit.