WHAT WAS THE FIRST RAP ALBUM YOU EVER COPPED?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
BayBoss420 said:
^^wat happend to CMC? Is it still on? idoubt chuy still hosts it

it still comes on every weekday for about an hour. the first half hour is a bunch of gay ass pop, punk rock gay shit like that and the second half hour is hip-hop/rap. not many bay vids tho. i think i seen chuy on there hosting a couple times.

Mar 28, 2006
BELLY408 said:
it still comes on every weekday for about an hour. the first half hour is a bunch of gay ass pop, punk rock gay shit like that and the second half hour is hip-hop/rap. not many bay vids tho. i think i seen chuy on there hosting a couple times.
oh ill have to catch it and see wats up

Oct 7, 2005
The first CD i ever BOUGHT was Lil Wayne - The Block Is Hot in like '99, back when I used to bump Cash Money. I was in the 8th grade. Before that, I just watched the Box all day. The Box was tha shit!

Nov 2, 2004
Wow, some memory lane shit here. Only reason I remember the first two cd's I bought is because it was the same day as the first cd player I bought. On the same day I copped Pac with "2Pacalypse Now" and 415 with "Nu Niggaz on tha Blokkk." Oh yeah, both albums were relatively new releases too. Amazingly enough, I still have both og albums with the old school packaging and all and the og cd player, that, believe it or not is still in my room till this day puttin in much work. All I got to say is I might be the first and only satisfied customer from Montgomery Wards.

Far as tapes go, I spent so much time hiding em from moms, I dont even remember what was my first purchase. I can definetley remember some Big Daddy Kane, NWA, and Dre shit being snuck into the house on some undercover shit, but dont remember em all.

Apr 1, 2004
tape-2pac "I Get Around" single
cd-2pac "Me Against The World" & Richie Rich "Seasoned Veteran"
damn im only 24 and yall makin me feel old on this thread!!!