What was Clyde Carson Excuse for not putting out his album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2006
him and FAB didnt have enough buzz in the streets(not just bay) so they didnt release the albums. carson didnt get clearance for that sean kingston song doin that and Fab got sued by ghostbusters movie for copyright enfringement for using the car and likeness in the song and video.

May 8, 2008
It's disappointing to see what has become of Clyde's career. That nigga had so much buzz around 06-07. Now he's just another nigga in BWS never to come out. And FAB who knows what that man is up to.

Dec 4, 2004
These rappers always say they wanna wait until their buzz is huge, sorry to say that Clyde, FAB, and Ya Boy's peak have all passed, that opportune time to release a major label album came and went. and I don't see their buzz ever getting as big as they used to be. Bay rappers are best off sticking independent, and if something big comes along...make sure you are in control of it so you dont become a career "free mixtape download" rapper.

Sep 25, 2002
myspace.com
These rappers always say they wanna wait until their buzz is huge, sorry to say that Clyde, FAB, and Ya Boy's peak have all passed, that opportune time to release a major label album came and went. and I don't see their buzz ever getting as big as they used to be. Bay rappers are best off sticking independent, and if something big comes along...make sure you are in control of it so you dont become a career "free mixtape download" rapper.

Thats Real Bruh!!!

I BEEN SAYIN THIS! THEY SHOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT BIG TIME, ANOTHER CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF WHY THE BAY DOESNT GET ITS EXPOSURE CUZ THEY DROP THE BALL TOO MUCH

May 8, 2008
I BEEN SAYIN THIS! THEY SHOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT BIG TIME, ANOTHER CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF WHY THE BAY DOESNT GET ITS EXPOSURE CUZ THEY DROP THE BALL TOO MUCH
My nigga wasn't it you that said Bay rappers should take notes to what LA niggas like Nipsey are doing? Nipsey ain't dropped an album either....neither has Jay Rock, G.Malone, none of these new niggas. It ain't about dropping the ball, it's about the type of rappers/music that labels are interested in getting behind. The Westcoast just doesn't have their pulse on the mainstream game anymore.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
My nigga wasn't it you that said Bay rappers should take notes to what LA niggas like Nipsey are doing? Nipsey ain't dropped an album either....neither has Jay Rock, G.Malone, none of these new niggas. It ain't about dropping the ball, it's about the type of rappers/music that labels are interested in getting behind. The Westcoast just doesn't have their pulse on the mainstream game anymore.
i agree with this 100%
my boy also brought up something else too.
ok Dj khaled, this nigga does these crazy posse tracks right with east coast and south niggas..where game at? nipsey? jay rock? feel me? ya boy?
its like we gettin dumped on out here in the mainstream imo. Its like ok we raped your west coast way of life, thanks, we dont need you guys no more.
imo

May 8, 2008
NIPSEY HAS A BIGGER BUZZ OVER FAB/YA BOY & CLYDE CARSON COMBINED ... IN LESS TIME, NIPSEY DROPPED 3 SOLID IF NOT CLASSIC *FREE* ALBUMS IN A YEAR & A HALF & GAINED EAST COAST APPEAL .. YA BOY HAS EAST COAST APPEAL BUT THATS FALLEN
Let's put all preferences and biases aside. Mistah Fab has done everything that Nipsey has. Nipsey has had videos on BET/MTV, so has FAB. Nipsey is featured on mainstream rappers shit from every region, so has FAB. What has Nipsey done in his short time in the limelight that FAB hasn't? They are both in the same boat, stuck on the shelf, stuck in limbo. LMAO Nipsey ain't dropped no 3 albums dawg. All three of those projects were FREE DATPIFF DOWNLOAD mixtapes. He allowed for the option for his "true fans" to buy them, but they were free mixtapes available for legal download.

And speaking on his buzz, YB has a huge internet following. Wayyyyy bigger than Nipsey's. I mean he was the number one rapper on myspace a few years back. Couple that with his recent KonLive signing, his buzz is alive and well. What has Nipsey been up to?

Fab's name was ringing major too for awhile, his problem is that his buzz was for the wrong reasons.

Oct 27, 2007
^^^^ nipsey was featured in XXL MAGAZINE as one of the 2010 freshman top 10, fab wasnt...Nipsey is getting recognition from hip hop legends saying that "Nipsey is the west coast and he is the best in the west coast right now", fab doesnt...nipsey hussle is by far the hottest west coast rapper out hands down,end of story.

Oct 27, 2007
and fab wasnt really featured on any "big mainstream rappers shit" besides that snoop dogg song. BUT fab did pay a lot of "mainstream rappers" to feature on his shit...BIG difference

Feb 11, 2006
nipsey aint that hard mayne,theres hella new generation bay rappers dat would eat dude up lyricaly...i think he just fits the media and eastcoast perception of a westcoast/l.a rapper,while they sleep on bay rappers,the same shit that the rap mags sayin bout nipsey they was sayin bout glasses malone,bishop lamont and countless others ....but thats just from my observation....clyde and fab have missed the "wave" mayne..its sad to say but i bet clyde sold more cans of dat hyphy juice shit than he has cd's lol