what up wit Smigg Dirtee..?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
cuzz why do u keep speakin on me, ur a fuccin weirdo, i swear to god on my life u dont even know me at all, but this is like the 10th time ive seen u speak on me out of nowhere AFTER i apologized TO YOU for BARELY speakin on u, but i just knew that wasnt solid of me.. u act like a female, u damn near 40 speakin on another nigga u dont even know ALL THE TIME, whenever my name is brought up. cuzz holla at me like a fuccin man, nobody is scared of u, leave ur fuccin number so i can call u, or im in san diego pull up nigga.. i got kids and shit nigga, im a grown ass man, u not bout to keep talkin about me cuzz i dont care who u are, who ur friends are, wut u did when u were younger, none of that, u claimin ur a killa, this rap shit none of that shit matters to me.. im damn near 30 nigga, an u still cryin over sum shit i said when i was like 22.. grow up nigga and holla at me

that's some real shit tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smigg went off on killa teezy....

Dec 4, 2006
THAT AINT NO REAL SHIT...U NIGGAS BE CATTIN.
HOW IS A NIGGA THAT CLAIMS CRIP WITH GOOBER GLASSES GONE CALL ME A WEIRDO.??
dont add fuel 2 the fire unless u want in.it is what it is.IM NOT THE 1

you threw fuel to the fire 1st by making that comment about b-12 black balling smigg.....

smigg replied like any man would...you do take this internet shit way too serious mayne...

ain't nobody cattin ....but you be acting funny on here trying to challenge everybody that goes against you or doesn't agree with your beliefs and views....really tho man, think about that one...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I CHECC SUCCAZ ON THE SICCNESS 4 TALKIN GULLY...THATS ALL THATS IT.
IF NIGGAS ARE PUNKS IN REAL LIFE THEN THEY NEED 2 BE HUMBLE WHEN THEY ADDRESS ME ON THE INTERNET,TELEPHONE OR ANYTHING ELSE.THATS JUST HOW I FEEL.FUCC WHOEVER CANT FEEL THAT.I WAS BORN LIKE THIS.MOB

Dec 4, 2006
THIS YEAR,WE GONNA SEPERATE THE REAL FROM THE FAKE.I PROMISE U THAT....
NEW MOVEMENT:pROCESS OF ELIMINATION--NO MORE MUSIC FROM THE SUCCAZ...I BITE LIKE I BARK...GG

If you bring back that Mr. Mafioso sound then I'll take you serious.....

if you don't...you know I ain't fucking with it....

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I AM MR. MAFIOSO...AND IM DOIN WHAT I PLEASE MUSICWISE...SO IF U DONT FUCC WITH IT THATS YOUR CHOICE. IM TIRED OF UNGRATEFUL GOOBERFUCCS.IM NOT GOING 2 PUT UP PERSONAL POSTS ANYMORE...JUST SHIT 4 PROMOTION.ITS BEEN LOVELY SICCNESS BUT I'VE OUTGROWN THE FUCCERY...HOLLA IF U SEE ME IN THE STREETS-i got a memory like an elephant.100

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Killa Tay think he deebo of the siccness haha....
not really.Killa Tay just thinks alot of people on this site write checcs with their mouths or minds that their ass cant cash so they can save it 4 they mammys.
if anybody wanna holla get at me on GORILLAGANG.WEBS.COM....
THATS MY SHIT WHERE WHAT I SAY GOES...FUCC ALL YALL THAT HATE ME...AND GOD BLESS MY LOVED ONES. new years bring new beginnings.im done here.GG

Sep 24, 2006
Killa Tay is Right so Fuck yall game goober fuckboi, fuck u urkel smigg, ima start my own website, shout out to all my foklz and itz still and alwayz will be fuck u suckaz.......... HAHA J/K IM STILL FUCKIN WIT DA SICCNESS-------

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I WISH I WAS 40 SO I COULD FUCC SOME MORE OF YALL MAMAS AND NOT FEEL GUILTY.CUT THE CRAP.
I LOL@ all u smart comment havin MF'S cuz u are so naive...if i knew who u really were i'd hunt every one of u SUCCAZ down and make u apologize.i put that on my life.since i can't and misery loves company...its time 2 change some things and instead of entertaining fake ass rumors and watchin yall sell wolf ticcets,i'll let u wonder what i think,plan,plot and strategize.happy BLUE year...keep it mobby. TAY CAP1

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
hahaha...this thread is hella funny

if some shit really pops off over this dumb ass shit its gonna make both of you look bad...for real it aint even that serious if its some other personal shit handle that off the net but this shit seems like both of you is taken shit out of context...yall can do what you do but just remember you is both puttin your business out there for eveybody to read for no reason at all...think about it