WHAT U GET FOE X.MAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
the girl of my dreams told me she loves me and my dad pulled that red wax lining on a piece of bologna off before he ate it and said "you want a toy, play with this..."

God bless everyone and all joking aside, God has blessed me with many things that can't be put under a tree. I'm very happy this Christmas!

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
SHIET, I GOT ME A SHIRT, ANOTHER SHIRT, A SWEATSHIRT, AND ANOTHER SHIRT, ALL WHICH WERE PROLLY BOUGHT 4RM ROSS.... THEN I SAW MY LADY IN LINGERIE, AND THEN I SEEN HER WITHOUT IT.... AND UMMMM.... THEN I TOOK YOUNG SPIDER'S ADVICE N I GOT ME SOME VERY NICE PUSSY! DAYUM, I SHOULDA VIDEO TAPED IT, BUT I DIDNT WANNA STOP AND RELOAD ANOTHER TAPE HAHAAHAHA! OH YEA, N MY LADY TOOK ME TO THE MALL, N GOT ME FITTED IN ENYCE, AND BOUGHT ME AN ALPINE DECK, WITH A NEW ALPINE AMP.

May 18, 2004
well id din't think i got nothin... but then i took a second look under my xmas tree and leik i totally saw teh coolest pokiemond underwears evar! their soooooooooo cool and i love pokeyman sooooooo much that i wear my pokenaom underwaers over my pants to show them offf! <=D

how old are you youngstas?

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
I usually get nothin for X-mas but yuh know its for the kids but 4 some reason I got a fifth of henn and a gallon of henn all the ingredients needed 4 hellboy (I drink alot) and a sapp jersey and a EB games gift card I was like wtf is it X-mas