what type of set up do u have?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2006
nice set up man.

id atke a pic of my set up but my place isint really set up still waiting on furnatuer to arrive ans shit..looks very empty..

@ mrtungtwista yea i regret buyin the 70 dolal cable.....but htat was a while ago when i bought it so i aint trippen now.. it was alot of money ofr a fuckin cable tho no doubt.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
nice set up man.

id atke a pic of my set up but my place isint really set up still waiting on furnatuer to arrive ans shit..looks very empty..

@ mrtungtwista yea i regret buyin the 70 dolal cable.....but htat was a while ago when i bought it so i aint trippen now.. it was alot of money ofr a fuckin cable tho no doubt.
I gotcha...I wasted my money on alot of stuff in the past too, but I wont post it here. hahaha..j/k

But yea..I dig the $6 ebay HDMI cables

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
do anybody have they t.v's mounted on the wall?
i bought the wall mount but was hella lazy to do it and ended up taking it back
those bitches are expensive
the cheapest they had for 50 inch t.vs was like $150
and the one that move around was like $350

anybody know a spot where wall mounts are cheaper?

Dec 19, 2005
old setup^^^

my mom bought me a tv for graduation.

this is my new setup

32'' Samsung LCD 720P
X Box Elite 120Gb
Nintendo Wii
SBC Yahoo DSL

i pretty much downgraded though cuz i went from 50'' TV to a 32'' tv

i got that TV for the price of a cheaper one cuz i was going to buy the cheaper one but they didnt have any so the dude told me he would sell me this one wich is the same size but a better model for the price of the cheaper one. The one i got has a price of $849.99 and i got it for $699.99

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
do anybody have they t.v's mounted on the wall?
i bought the wall mount but was hella lazy to do it and ended up taking it back
those bitches are expensive
the cheapest they had for 50 inch t.vs was like $150
and the one that move around was like $350

anybody know a spot where wall mounts are cheaper?

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
old setup^^^

my mom bought me a tv for graduation.

this is my new setup

32'' Samsung LCD 720P
X Box Elite 120Gb
Nintendo Wii
SBC Yahoo DSL

i pretty much downgraded though cuz i went from 50'' TV to a 32'' tv

i got that TV for the price of a cheaper one cuz i was going to buy the cheaper one but they didnt have any so the dude told me he would sell me this one wich is the same size but a better model for the price of the cheaper one. The one i got has a price of $849.99 and i got it for $699.99

in my Best Henry Rowlangardner voice...

"Alright mom!"

Apr 8, 2005
i got a 32" flat screen sony tv. got a ps2 a gamecube an n64 and an nes. also got a sick ass portable dvd player that also plays through the tv like a normal one. i got a compaq computer, brand new with 20" flat screen monitor, brand new desk, brand new entertainment stand for tv/games. rca cd player connected to the stock speakers and then some 6 inch subs. got a brand new futon bunk bed, so i turn it into a couch when i play games, its super comfy. got lava lamps so every wall is a different color when the lights are off. i have the ultimate gaming environment