what type of set up do u have?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
i got a 32" flat screen sony tv. got a ps2 a gamecube an n64 and an nes. also got a sick ass portable dvd player that also plays through the tv like a normal one. i got a compaq computer, brand new with 20" flat screen monitor, brand new desk, brand new entertainment stand for tv/games. rca cd player connected to the stock speakers and then some 6 inch subs. got a brand new futon bunk bed, so i turn it into a couch when i play games, its super comfy. got lava lamps so every wall is a different color when the lights are off. i have the ultimate gaming environment
post up some pics

Sep 28, 2002
finally took some good pics of my setup.... not quite done but i like it so far....

Next upgrades will be a sound bar cuz i live in a small apt. and dont plan having a surround sound system till i get a house. and making a makes shift dvd/game rack inside the fireplace cuz i dont even use it.....

Jul 25, 2007
bout to get me one of these in a month. Was going to buy a Sony Bravia but I gotta hook up with those New Epson Powerlite 1080p projectors for a little under the retail price of the Bravia. My basement is gonna look like this soon but at 16x9! cant WAIT!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
finally took some good pics of my setup.... not quite done but i like it so far....

Next upgrades will be a sound bar cuz i live in a small apt. and dont plan having a surround sound system till i get a house. and making a makes shift dvd/game rack inside the fireplace cuz i dont even use it.....

What model is the samsung, cuzzo?

Incar

Sicc OG
Sep 28, 2002
The model Number is LN-T4061F

Its a 40 inch 1080p matte screen LCD... Got it for like 1200 plus tax but that was man almost 6 months ago