WHAT TO DO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RISKY

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
me n my girl was arguin n shit,i kicked her out the house at like 12 at midnight,ends up like 45 mins later she got raped.....she aint talkin to me,or nuthin sence it happnd monday....after i kicked her out,i was tellin her let me atleast give u a ride out my area(cause aint nuthin nice in north highlands at midnight)......she argued said no she will walk.....on her way out i told her,i know sumthin gonna happen to u,and when it does imma laugh at u........its all fucked up....i feel like this shit all my fault....

Jun 11, 2005
She chose to walk therefore you cant blame yourself. Besides that its not your fault it is something you could not control. the person who raped her is to blame and no one else.

Jun 11, 2005
Well i hate to say it but shes not gonna talk to you for a while. Right now its not about you its a bout men and how a man violated her. Even if she does talk to you soon shell stil have a lot of issues with you even touching her. the best thing to do is just give a her a little bit of space. just let her know that you are there for her. dont even bring it up just let her know that if and when she wants to talk you are there to listen, not to judge or pity, but to try to understand what she is going through and help her throught this ordeal. i know you feel guilty and only you can change that but its truly not your fault im sure you werent the only one arguing you couldnt have known this would happen.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
DAMN CUZZ, WHY'D YOU DO IT? THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOUR NEgLIgENCE. IF YOU WOULDN'T OF KICCED HER OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY YOU WILL LAUgH IF SOMETHIN' HAPPENED. THE DEVIL SHO LISTENED TO YOU. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

Jun 11, 2005
EDJ said:
DAMN CUZZ, WHY'D YOU DO IT? THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOUR NEgLIgENCE. IF YOU WOULDN'T OF KICCED HER OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE AND THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY YOU WILL LAUgH IF SOMETHIN' HAPPENED. THE DEVIL SHO LISTENED TO YOU. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.
Please tell me that was just a cruel joke that wasnt wasnt funny. Whos negligence was it when she decided to walk through a rough neighborhood after being offered a ride. whether or not she was mad she still had an option she chose not to take.

Nov 1, 2004
suicide... your only option

=/

dont sweat it tho man, aint shit u can do
why regret, regret doesnt change shit
just try and be there for her, even tho thats not gonna work, its all you can do

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Phokus said:
me n my girl was arguin n shit,i kicked her out the house at like 12 at midnight,ends up like 45 mins later she got raped.....she aint talkin to me,or nuthin sence it happnd monday....after i kicked her out,i was tellin her let me atleast give u a ride out my area(cause aint nuthin nice in north highlands at midnight)......she argued said no she will walk.....on her way out i told her,i know sumthin gonna happen to u,and when it does imma laugh at u........its all fucked up....i feel like this shit all my fault....
that aint at all your fault, you gave her ample warning.

::