what time do you all go to sleep? and how many hours of sleep do you all get?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
i only get like around 5 hours of sleep. and i got so used to staying up past midnight. seems too early for me. i go to sleep around 1 or 2 in the mornin.

Apr 25, 2002
i get anywhere from 5-9..just depends on the day... i never get str8 dead sleep tho..im steady dreaming vividly and tossing and turening all damn night..shits wack

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The time I go to sleep all depends what I have to do the next day (work,school,etc) but usually never before midnight. I average 6-7 hours a night but like once a month I will sleep like 10-11 hours lol.

Nuttkace

Jul 30, 2005
hyphie.blogspot.com
i got to sleep whenever i cant keep my eyes open and im finna pass out. i usually get 4-6 hours of sleep a night, motherfuckers be hella jealous cause i hardly need any sleep to function. i hate going to sleep, id rather be productive and do shit. but, i also hate waking up, id rather lay in bed than get up.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Just the other day I stayed up 34 hours trying to get some Accounting research paper done that was due before the 2 day break! I woke up at 3PM Monday afternoon and stayed up until 5AM early Wednesday morning. I was knocked the fuck out after that.. I have some fucked up sleeping habits.. As a matter of fact, i'm up right now and its 7:10 AM!! I have a bad case of insomnia.

Any of ya'll have to take Nyquil just so you can get some sleep?? LOL! I've done that shit a few times...