What the fuck!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Just one year, I wanna go to the open forum n see a thread where it says happy bday skizzyeee but nooooo all u suckas are too selfish. I'm drunk as fuck eatin some nachos. Yeeeaaaahhh. HAD for life.

Shout out to Shea n soco for given me love on my bday. The rest, FUCK U!!!! I'm drunk as fuuuuuck n decided to make a pointless thread. Now prop me for my birthday u bitches!!!! It was 3 hours ago LOL.

Pussu n tiddies.

Also Lesbianyayo, just wanted to say that...... Defy one time said that n it
was funny.

That is all.

Edit: I understand y'all busy like gas sippin lean smokin kush or Dana shiitin her pants or nonfiction "all in a sto" giggin in stores or chree just bein chruzy the chranny or better yet fds gettin wit fatty bears( I got rejected by one tonight :( lolol ) but damn one day I want a thread... Like mlk said, I have a dream...........

Feb 14, 2004
Just one year, I wanna go to the open forum n see a thread where it says happy bday skizzyeee but nooooo all u suckas are too selfish. I'm drunk as fuck eatin some nachos. Yeeeaaaahhh. HAD for life.

Shout out to Shea n soco for given me love on my bday. The rest, FUCK U!!!! I'm drunk as fuuuuuck n decided to make a pointless thread. Now prop me for my birthday u bitches!!!! It was 3 hours ago LOL.

Pussu n tiddies.

Also Lesbianyayo, just wanted to say that...... Defy one time said that n it
was funny.

That is all.
Awww man that is way TMI!!! LOL

Happy BDay Bich!!!

Enjoy this cake in your face bich!! lol

Feb 14, 2004
And I'd just laugh immediatly because you hit like a bich! LOL Probably hit like that old dude on the movie Wedding Singer LOL

Feb 14, 2004
I hope some how you get a virus from that supposed hot gf you speak of LOL better her than that fat girl huh LOL