what the fuck

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
I'm done with the THIZZ camp. Its a Wrap like a Burrito. No more Money from me. Stupid ass gimmmick Bullshit and Gay recyled Garbage.

THIZZ ENT=

R.I.P. MAC DRE. Your Homies are Garbage.

Feb 13, 2004
Its been gay ass shit. As soon as Dre started fucking with that thizz shit he fell off real quick. Started making some whack ass tracks. Don't get me wrong I love his old stuff. R.I.P to a 707 veteran Mac Dre.

Jul 27, 2005
Un Just said:
it looks clean

point blank

niggaz was rockin them in the town since like 2000

yall just observin this?
Yes. We all Know OAKLAND is Futuristic and does "EVERYTHING" before everyone else. It looks Clean!! hahahaha!!! NO! Get a Life.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Sikh's wear it cause their hair is uncut for religious purposes, so they knot it up and gather it all up in a turban. Its all to do with spirituality and energy flow....

I'd never have thought a turban would become an element in western/urban fashion. !! I've seen them turban album covers before and was a little confused. What are you thizzlamic or (tries to think up a bayish parody for sikhism)... ?? All they need now is to hit up the glossary and religioustolerance.com and gather up enough gimmiks and cross bred slang for another decade!

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I was at this show in front of KNOZ in Sac. and J-Digs came thru with a whole crew of Thizzlamics that had the turbans matchin' the throwbacks....COMEDY mane.

I have a sombrero if anyone wants to sport that??

LMAO!!