WHAT THE FUCK SICCNESS MUTHAFUCKAS!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Niggas been asking me for some new music for a minute and I put it out there tell me something yall I'm not getting no feedback! I had accouple haters and a few cool comments what's the deal yall peep that shit and let me know what the fuck!! Tre-8 I hate this shit or whatever holla back at your boy!!!!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
got any links, im always down to listen to a new jam and give sum feedback

Jun 28, 2002
Tre-8 - Bootleggs from the b side - Download it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the album from Tre and uploaded it

Tre-8 - Bootleggs from the b side album

You can download it from this places

http://konnektgrafix.st/tre-8
Megaupload
Rapidshare

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Feeling it tre-8, good shit mayne! I always thought u were dope tho on da mic, u got ur own pitch and ur own style

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Started listening to it last week before I left to Vegas with the wife the honeymoon...only got to track 7 thus far..but from what I remember it was slapping...gonna need another week to fully soak it in as well..besides I am able to really soak in new music during my workouts at the gym...havent been in a couple of weeks. gonna start back up...i'll let you know after I give it a fair listen..

Jun 28, 2002
Fo Sho that's what up I appreciate the opinions on it yall I'm like that also sometimes i got to listen to shit see which songs fit moods and what not. keep me posted..

Tre-8

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Definitely appreciate the honest, reality rap..I dont get the impression you are "trying" to be a super gangsta or even be something you are not...the music comes across as really "honest" to me..I know I dont know you, but with some artists you just get that feeling from them...Like X-raided...I appreciate that...

No diss to Lynch, but when I listen to his music, I dont take him seriously...its for entertainment more so....which is coo too...I definitely appreciate his more "personal" tracks as well...he just doesnt do them enough IMO...

Jun 28, 2002
That's what's 4real! There is alot of people in that element that are real creative but that's about how far the real goes... Ya Dig! This just music though me i voice what i feel lived etc etc i also voice what is in my eye lids everyday my niggas that feel what i feel but can't say it the way i say it or don't got the avenue to do so. Me personally i miss with a passion the rap music that spoke to me personally so that's what i try my best to give back to the music game. Some will like some won't but I think if anybody really listen's to the words i say they will appreciate me alot more...

P.S.

Thanx for the incite homie

Tre-8

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
JEAH!!!

WHAT UP TRE YO I ONLY LISTENED TO ABOUT HALF THE SONGS SO FAR,
BUT WHAT I HEARD IS ON POINT FOR REAL!!!
WHAT YOU SPEAK TAKES ME BACC TO WHEN I WAS REALLY INTO SAC RAP, YOU JUST BRING THAT FEELING BACC, AND I LIKE THE SHIT YOU TALK ABOUT, YOU CAN TELL IT'S SOME REAL SHIT AND NOT NO SCHEME!!!