what the fuck happen with the tag tittle match at wrestlemania 25?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Whats wrong with wwe they left out the tag tittle match tonight at wrestlemania. imo this mania was better then last years weakest match imo was the hardyz match. matt finally pinned jeff with a twst of fate in the chair and taht rey and jbl shit was weak as fuck too rey looked like a gay ass bootleg joker from batman and shit.

teh funniest shit was santino dressing in drag winning taht diva battle royal nigga started poppin and shaking his leg. lmao. Best match was hbk and taker also the money in the bank match why the fuck they give it to punk again. Ricky Steamboat did a hell of a job with jericho and Mickey Rourke a damn fool for hitting jericho with thAt one two punch then that punch to the head. lol
HHH still cahmpion too he kciked randys head off they better play a orton injury angle tomorrow to look legit.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I hate it when the good guys win almost every match, thats weak they scrapped the tag title match. they better have that shit on RAW 2 morrow. I was only able to catch the Orton HHH match which was put on really well. Wish i caught the hardys go at it, the highlights made it look awsome

Feb 8, 2003
I hate it when the good guys win almost every match, thats weak they scrapped the tag title match. they better have that shit on RAW 2 morrow. I was only able to catch the Orton HHH match which was put on really well. Wish i caught the hardys go at it, the highlights made it look awsome

The hardyz match wouldve been better if jeff wouldnt tried so hard with teh laddar and tables. oh yeah Christian was a fuck up in the money in teh bank match he fucked up on a couple moves. Shelton and kofi was teh best in taht match.

Jun 24, 2006
cm punk winning mitb was so weak it should of been christian or shelton......taker vs hbk was one of they only good matches this wm sucked.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ agreed about both things said, I really could have done without Cena winning the belt once again. I cant believe what there doing with Christian, i thought they would have him winning the money in the bank match and give him a push. At least there is a draft next week so he will most likely be on Raw or Smackdown, still hoping for him to team back up with Edge in an alliance at least

Feb 8, 2003
^^^ agreed about both things said, I really could have done without Cena winning the belt once again. I cant believe what there doing with Christian, i thought they would have him winning the money in the bank match and give him a push. At least there is a draft next week so he will most likely be on Raw or Smackdown, still hoping for him to team back up with Edge in an alliance at least

I seen that Cena win coming a mile away. you already know what tehy gonna do the same tired ass main events. even after the draft.

im tired of seeing edge, cena, hhh, orton with teh belts tehy need to mold new champions.They should push Shelton he deserved a push for years him and kofi outshined everyone in that money in the bank match.

I know they nbot gonna give chritian a quiock push bc he was in tna but tehy can atleast give him the ic belt or put him on raw or smackdown
)