What The Fuck Do They Kno About Pacs Life?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2006
I'm sure yall heard it but there is a new 2pac song on the radio featuring Ashanti on the hook and T.I. also. They talkin bout Pacs life, whith Ashanti singin What do You Knoowowowow~. N T.I. rappin saying he like Pac. Dont get me wrong T.I. is a dope rapper putn it down for the South, n Ashanti got a voice, but I found it hypocritical that the topic is about peoples not knowin what Pac was all about. These people didnt even know Pac personally, much less about his life n how he lived AND they makin money off of his death. Pac woulda never put out as many bullshit songs with the rappers nowadays. I just gta say to let the man Rest in Peace. Im SICK n TIRED of people capitalizn and rippin off pacs name. Its a shame...

Feb 11, 2006
NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE IF PAC WOULDNT HAVE DONE A SONG WITH RAPPERS NOW A DAYS, SHIT EVEN MOST OF THESE NEW BAY AREA RAPPERS PRABBALY KNOW AS MUCH AS T.I, I MEAN PAC WAS ALL OVER NOT JUST THE BAY,HE DID SONGS WITH R@B SINGERS SO YOU DONT KNOW IF HE WOULD HAVE OR WOULDNT HAVE DONE A SONG WITH ASHANTI OR T.I NOBODY KNOWS, HE PRABBALY WOULD HAVE DONE A SONG WITH ASHANTI JUST TO PRABABLY FUCK HER AFTERWARDS YOU KNOW PAC AINT GAY SHIT HE DID A MOVIE WITH JANET JACKSON AND JANET JACKSON GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH PAC,REMEMBER PAC A G AND I BELIEVE HE WOULD HAVE ONE A SONG WITH ASHANTI FINE ASS..

Nov 3, 2006
i havent listened to the radio in years but i hella want to hear this song.. im not about to sit next to the fucking radio and wait for it, so does anyone know where i get this track?!

Sep 19, 2005
check out the album, itz total garbage...these foolz know nothing about the man. im just waitin on Pac's last album to be released by his mom. I heard 50 was gonna do the producing.

No offense but as much as i hate G-Unit and 50's MC skills, his work on the beats and his sense for a hit would make the album 10x's better

Jan 11, 2006
some the tracks they make is coo like my block remix, until the end of time remake was not bad, but im not feelin this track at all

May 16, 2002
SERGE01 said:
NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE IF PAC WOULDNT HAVE DONE A SONG WITH RAPPERS NOW A DAYS, SHIT EVEN MOST OF THESE NEW BAY AREA RAPPERS PRABBALY KNOW AS MUCH AS T.I, I MEAN PAC WAS ALL OVER NOT JUST THE BAY,HE DID SONGS WITH R@B SINGERS SO YOU DONT KNOW IF HE WOULD HAVE OR WOULDNT HAVE DONE A SONG WITH ASHANTI OR T.I NOBODY KNOWS, HE PRABBALY WOULD HAVE DONE A SONG WITH ASHANTI JUST TO PRABABLY FUCK HER AFTERWARDS YOU KNOW PAC AINT GAY SHIT HE DID A MOVIE WITH JANET JACKSON AND JANET JACKSON GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH PAC,REMEMBER PAC A G AND I BELIEVE HE WOULD HAVE ONE A SONG WITH ASHANTI FINE ASS..
The fact being that Pac passed away in his prime which always makes it difficult for fans. Pac like Bruce Lee & big names of such passed in the prime of their career & always leaves fans wondering "What if?"

Take it like this: He went out a champ. He didn't stick around long enough for people to drag his latest Cd (meaning he had a say so in releasing it) through the mud on messages boards.

Let the man rest in peace.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Let me call the Waaaaaaaambulance! Tired of this thread over and over, yall don't know what the hell pac woulda done if he was still alive.

Jan 22, 2006
Nah, Hell nah, u gta give Pac the peace and respect he deserves. HE AINT THE ONE MAKIN THE MUSIC, just his verses gettn misconstrued and being put on lame ass radio singles, camon now. If he was alive, Im sure hed b makin bank puutn out multiplatinum singles, but the point being is the man is dead. He is no longer making music, so does anyone else have the right to use his message in a way that he didnt wish to (Besides his Moms). Whining?! About myself?! Im just a Pac fan that speaks on the truth.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
SERGE01 said:
Ashanti looks like a dude