What Tech Song is this??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
if it's what i think it is. i asked about it before everready came out and somebody told me it was gonna be on Isms. But since tech has since stated that isms might not come out in the format it was first suppose to, i don't know if we can be sure to hear that... i 'd surely hope so
sounds cool

Nov 14, 2003
BigLurch said:
ok i guess i missed this, whats the whole story on this ISMS thing, why is it canceld?
tech said in an interview that he doesnt want to release 3 year old shit, and wants to make another album full of new material titled "Killer", so he might scrap the ISMS project, and somehow leak the songs online, or in a vintage tech 2 type thing

Nov 8, 2003
Twiztidmn said:
tech said in an interview that he doesnt want to release 3 year old shit, and wants to make another album full of new material titled "Killer", so he might scrap the ISMS project, and somehow leak the songs online, or in a vintage tech 2 type thing

He should release that shit on a "Hidden Stash" type record like the Kottonmouth Kings do. I know there's a lot of people on this board that don't like the Kings but they have a pretty good idea on how to keep the money rolling in. They're droppin a CD with new material every year and they usually have another one with unreleased material or one with collaborative projects they're working on. Or they release a DVD of some sort. And they tour all the time. Strange Music could easily put out a strange mixtape every year with all the talent they have on the label.

Dec 27, 2005
njedi said:
He should release that shit on a "Hidden Stash" type record like the Kottonmouth Kings do. I know there's a lot of people on this board that don't like the Kings but they have a pretty good idea on how to keep the money rolling in. They're droppin a CD with new material every year and they usually have another one with unreleased material or one with collaborative projects they're working on. Or they release a DVD of some sort. And they tour all the time. Strange Music could easily put out a strange mixtape every year with all the talent they have on the label.

thats real talk

Aug 22, 2005
njedi said:
Been saying it for a minute Tech need's to put out Mixtapes in between albums......

Feb 17, 2006
njedi said:
too bad that new shit sucks imo, but yeah its cool they keep droppin shit.