What Team is looking the best?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
I am going with KC because they are looking good and they have room for improvement on both offense and defense.I'm a Kansas City Chiefffffeeeerrrrrr standing on the blocc with KC fitted and a black white beater.

Nov 2, 2003
The Colts are cool but they haven't played anybody with a good offense,the Ravens "D' ain't like it use to be and there offense is trash,the Jags have a good "D" but playing the Colts at home is hard to try to be them in Indy,but when the Cots go to B-More and Jacksonville they will lose.

Apr 20, 2003
Colts are looking very good as well as the Steelers with Parker having over 100 yards in two straight games.... My Team the Redskins are 2-0 but we need alot of work at the QB position cuz Burnell and Ramsey just ain't cutting it for me. Even though Burnell came through for us in the Dallas game but they should have been throwing hail mary's in the beginning of the game to open up the running game for Clinton Portis!

May 2, 2002
You guys need to stop watching so much ESPN.

The Colts haven't played anyone yet, and they are giving up some yards.

Hard to say after only 2 weeks, but I would pick Tampa. D is good as usual, and Cadillac looks like a good fit for them.

Jun 30, 2004
bengals are my surprise team this but can one honestly say that the colts are doing good. They didn't even score until the third quarter against the jaguars..there supposed to be one of the top offenses in the NFL but their defense is stepping it up tho. got to give them that....but back to topic i think the bucs and chiefs are looking good as well as the steelers but its still early..hard to tell.

May 15, 2002
Colts have looked like the best team so far - I mean the defense is winning them games

Pitt has looked good too, Cincy looks like they've taken a step up.

Out of the NFC? Prob the Eagles. I think the Giants are a sleeper team in the NFC

Dec 29, 2004
K.C.Assassin said:
The Colts are cool but they haven't played anybody with a good offense,the Ravens "D' ain't like it use to be and there offense is trash,the Jags have a good "D" but playing the Colts at home is hard to try to be them in Indy,but when the Cots go to B-More and Jacksonville they will lose.
Uh, The colts beat Baltimore in Baltimore the first game of the year.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
Im down with both pittsburgh and kc, the eagles lookin good in places..i guess they just lost mcnabb to injury who knows, im waiting to see kc crush em...tampa is rollin deep with cadillac... pitt got parker fool came out of nowhere with a quickness...hopefully kc's over that beating from denver..im liking this season alot looks to be a real nailbiter..