What store is better Amoeba or Rasputin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ_JG

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2008
What yall think? I've been buying my music online for a while now, but I'm finally about to buy some CDs or records again. Which place has a better selection for bay area rap? Amoeba or Rasputin? From what I remember, Rasputin always had a better selection of it, and also seemed to value it more. Amoeba doesn't even seem to respect rap at all really, let alone bay area rap.

Also what store gives a better trade in value? For CDs and records. I only ever brought them to Amoeba because it's easier to park there, but I was thinking of trying Rasputin this time.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
its according to what youre going for like you kinda mentionied but if its for bay area rap cds homie Rasputins has the better selection, especially new releases, and got good prices for most of em.

i still like buying cds in 2011 but the majority for me are being bought at festivals, concerts, hood stores, car shows, fleas, friends, etc.