What sport do you think is the hardest?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Baseball - No chance in hell. It's different when a 97mph fast ball or 85mpg screw ball is coming at you. I wouldn't even be able to make contact. Even if I did, more than likely it would just be an easy out. You think you even have a 25% chance of getting a single. Well, you might as well go to a triple A farm team and wait to be called up to the majors on an injury because you are batting .250 which really isn't all bad.

All the other major sports I at least can have an impact. Rush 2 yards for a TD or for a 1st down before getting pummeled. Make a basket or a couple free throws. Land some good punches. Baseball the average person would just look like a clueless idiot.
Based on that it's the same with ping pong. You are not gonna be able to return a ball...

May 6, 2002
Based on that it's the same with ping pong. You are not gonna be able to return a ball...
Ping pong you just stand there. Baseball you have to be able to do multiple things and play multiple positions. Catch, throw, run, etc.
I wasn't just talking about batting.

Also I stated "out of the major sports".
Ping pong is not a major sport. You've been in China way too long.

Nov 7, 2006
Ping pong you just stand there. Baseball you have to be able to do multiple things and play multiple positions. Catch, throw, run, etc.

But you still have a chance to hit the ball and catch it in the outfield. and besides who said you have to hit hit the ball or catch? you can still play and almost just sit around and still be able to polay baseball. if your on the football field however your getting hit, same with hockey.

May 6, 2002
But you still have a chance to hit the ball and catch it in the outfield. and besides who said you have to hit hit the ball or catch? you can still play and almost just sit around and still be able to polay baseball. if your on the football field however your getting hit, same with hockey.
The concept was which one is hardest to play.
It's like me saying football is easier because I could just be the place kicker.

Try hitting a 100mph fast ball and tell me how close you get.
Or fielding an out on a line drive.

I'm pretty sure I can run a football for a couple yards or throw the ball to an open receiver within yardage. Sure I won't be as good and I'll get knocked 5 feet back, but it's still within reach.

My chances on getting a single off a 75mph Zito curve ball?
About 2%

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005

lol

So you are talking about major sports from an American point of view, right?
Compare Baseball to Soccer on an International Level and Baseball is nothing...