what song iz this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2006
are you fucking kidding me? how many times do they have to repeat the chorus for u to realize the track name? if you type 8ball and mjg and project pat into google this is the only track that comes up, its like one of the only tracks they are all on, very very very simple to find info on this track even if u knew nothing... even if you typed in one bar of the song on google you get 100 sites that got all the lyrics for the whole song!... you are sorry as fuck i aint even gonna tell you the trackname cuz if you cant figure it out you should stop listening to rap

Dec 4, 2004
moneyaffiliated said:
are you fucking kidding me? how many times do they have to repeat the chorus for u to realize the track name? if you type 8ball and mjg and project pat into google this is the only track that comes up, its like one of the only tracks they are all on, very very very simple to find info on this track even if u knew nothing... even if you typed in one bar of the song on google you get 100 sites that got all the lyrics for the whole song!... you are sorry as fuck i aint even gonna tell you the trackname cuz if you cant figure it out you should stop listening to rap
dis nigga ova here realli trippin..its gonna b alright man , its gonna b alright.juss keep praying things will get better 4 u