what song is this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2003
"the most beautifullest thing in the world is just like that"

that's what he says over and over on the chorus. probably from the early ninety's. hip hop song.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Nuttkase said:
Solid song...Keith has some heated flows. Too bad that motherfucker is always going to prison or he could have been pretty major.

That album is classic IMO as well.

Nuttkace
I dunno about a classic, but its a dope album. Keith got spits

"Oxymoron, dont act dumb, I school niggas like the United Negro College Fund"

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^LOL! i love ur location..........

i've never laughed harder than the first time i saw that episode, at this part....

"by the altered state of druggachusetts, i declare this pizza to be....AWESOME!"

i never expected him to say awesome, it was so perfect...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Mr. Show, with Bob and David....a hella weird sketch comedy, but one of my favorites...it was on HBO from about 94 to 98...

David Cross is a genious, and Bob Odenkirk is hilarious too...

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol, right on Dubb, I just got seasons 1 & 2 on dvd so Ive been watching that shit nonstop. Have you ever seen Run Ronnie Run? They made a movie off the character Ronnie Dobbs that was in the first episode of Mr Show, I think its the funniest movie ever made

Bob's got a new show on Adult Swim called "Tom Goes to the Mayor" the first episode was on sunday, it was funny as hell, Tenacious D was on it

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yeah, i know that character, that episode is funny...i havent seen the movie, but my friend just got it, so ima see it soon, he says its hilarious...that show is really one of my favorites...some of the shit they have is off the wall..but thanks for lettin me know about bob's show.

if u get a chance, rent David Cross's "Let America Laugh"...its like a behind the scenes dvd following him on his stand up tour...he just straight rips into people, its a pretty coo dvd.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
^^ lol, ya my friend has it, I love when he was in, I think, Little Rock and everyones yelling shit the whole time hes on so he just walks off the stage... And in the extras when hes playing the guitar as Ariel McTree and singing about how we came on the soft spots of the native american babies

I got 'Shut up you fucking baby' too, the cd for that tour, its fucking hillarious, its a double disc about 2 hrs long... His character on Arested Development is great too.

Ive been arguing with my friend about this, are there 4 or 5 seasons of Mr Show?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^yeah, shut up u fucking baby is so funny...like when hes talking about 9/11, and how that guy was determined to rollerblade...

but on let america laugh, i love that little rock part, where the owner says something about how little rock is just like NY or LA....and when that guy tries to sneak in, and goes in with david cross on stage, and the "squagels" part is just hilarious. that whole extra scene where hes supposed to be the gay guy ordering pizza is great too...

i'll have to get back to u on how many seasons there are...im thinking there were 5, but im not sure.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
alright thanks, thats what I was sayin but my homie kept trying to tell me theres 5.

Squagels was funny as fuck when he did the bit on shut up you fuckin baby, and then it became even funnier on let america laugh when they did that bit where he was actually the creator of them.

Hes so funny cuz he doesnt give a shit about anyone, lmao, he talks shit about the pope