What song is playing in the background of Spider Insert??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
bakk to ta original topik of this post... i kant wait till evildooinz.com is bakk up so we kan get an official answer as to whether or not that song will be released...does anybody rekognize that sicx verse? kuz i don't...and i kno loki said sicx didn't have any shit rekorded that hasn't been released, but thats gotta be him on tha trakk. that woulda been tha best song on tha cd if they had put tha whole thing on...uthanizm got some hella tite trakks but nothing kompares ta that. sicx was (and as far as we kno, still is) tha best rapper sikkmade has...i wish he woulda rapped If These Walls Could Talk all tha way thru with no features (well, except for Lynch, Loki, and D-Dubb...none of tha others were on his level tho)...well, this is all just my opinion of kourse...

Aug 7, 2002
ok um wtf happened to evildooinz.com/wforum?? but thats some tight shit for big lurch tho...da siccest nigga in da siccest rap shyt lol dat makez sense....and @ candymanhook781, what u talkin bout so u sayin cos or tallcan g wasn't on his level on itwct cd? shit is a classicc!! but if it was just sicx all by himself then it wouldn't be much of da fun just havin sicx rappin..but lynch on dat spydermann thats diff lynch is way diff when he raps and fasho him and sicx are on top...

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
Damn, Lurch would be sicc layed over Beta beats, perfect match, perfect combo:>> Lurch and D.E.

As far as that track behind Spyder, definitely sounds like Sicx at the end, don't know bout the first spitter though. But I completely agree with Candyman, that would be the best track on Uthanizm by far, in fact I probably hear that snippet more than the rest of the cd just to hear the background track, that's a trip, and definitely a dissappointing factor as well. Maybe they should have thought to put tracks of the calibur throughout the remainder of the cd....... Goes to show where their head's at.

May 13, 2002
the first few seconds sounds like Smurf....it most likely is

sounds like an old cut.....cuz sicx lockd up an smurf moved to florida or somethin

but damn i wanna hear this whole song....its hella tight