What song is playing in the background of Spider Insert??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What song is slappin' in the background of the Spider insert on the Uthanizm album? That shit sounds hard as fuck. Maybe it's on the album, but I haven't listened to the whole thing and it's hard to hear on this www.northern-ridaz.com audio........It sounds like Sicx is spittin' on it but maybe it's Crookwood.....anyone know?

May 13, 2002
calico is the cat sayin holmes on it.....

as far as the song in the backround....i askd the same question on evildooinz

i guess no one knowz...

after peepin the skit a few times....

seems to me the first few seconds on there Smurf is the one rappin...u kno the cat from head drama an on pfolkz cd ??? just listen yall...im pretty sure its him

then sicx does the second verse to the end......has to be him

shits fuckin heat though...damn

Edit: after knockin this shit over an over an over again....im almost 100% sure that it's Smurf an Sicx vocals on the backround song...

Apr 25, 2002
D-Menace said:
calico is the cat sayin holmes on it.....

as far as the song in the backround....i askd the same question on evildooinz

i guess no one knowz...

after peepin the skit a few times....

seems to me the first few seconds on there Smurf is the one rappin...u kno the cat from head drama an on pfolkz cd ??? just listen yall...im pretty sure its him

then sicx does the second verse to the end......has to be him

shits fuckin heat though...damn

Edit: after knockin this shit over an over an over again....im almost 100% sure that it's Smurf an Sicx vocals on the backround song...
nah homie it cant be Calico, that fool aint mexican, he black.

May 13, 2002
i guess that's "Spider" then cuz thats what dude says...he goes "i think he's in the booth spider, whats crackin homie

so i guess homie sayin holmes is spider....

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Cranky said:
What song is slappin' in the background of the Spider insert on the Uthanizm album........It sounds like Sicx is spittin' on it but maybe it's Crookwood.....anyone know?
Ey, Crank,

That is deffinately Sicx. It is not Crook, though they can sound the same sometimes and it get confussing sometimes, but in this instance, I know it is Sicx

Aug 5, 2002
Peep.....on LBI, one of the inserts has Shysty playing in the background..........which is on uthanizm......hopefully they'll do the same and drop the cut with Sicx on the next album............outro

May 13, 2002
i hope so homie....i'm not sure whats the next siccmade release though

but i know Big Lurch cd he finishd before he got lockd up IS droppin on siccmade...i cant wait for that shit

Aug 2, 2002
public3nemy#1 said:
nah homie it cant be Calico, that fool aint mexican, he black.
Just to clear it up Calico is mexican and he plays Spyder in the skit. I'm not sure about the song in the background, I haven't asked but it does sound like an "old" Sicx verse.

As for Lurch, Siccmade is going to release the tracks he had recorded before his PCP induced, cannibalistic homicide.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Tahzay said:
Just to clear it up Calico is mexican
I attest. He is Mexican - I saw him perform when I didnt know who he was - he was just this dude spittin tight lyrics and was doin a show with Siccmade. needless to say I knew who he was by the end of the set