WHAT SIGNED (Major Label) BAY ARTIST IS MAKING THE BEST MUSIC?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
In your opinion what Bay artist currently signed to a Major label is making the best music?

The only signed artist I know of are Clyde (capital), FAB (Atlantic), Keak (E1/Koch) Bailey (J records), and Willie Joe (Capital). Let me know if I missed any.

In my opinion so far Clyde Carson has released the best music. FAB came wit a coo mixtape but hasn't dropped any real/non mixtape music besides the twitter song which i'm not really feelin. Keak..no comment, Baileys mixtape was a one and done and I just haven't been able to get into willie joe.

Dec 4, 2004
I will have to agree with you on Clyde. He makes music that sounds polished & universal and could be pushed out there easily. The label is slippin.

Apr 3, 2008
In your opinion what Bay artist currently signed to a Major label is making the best music?

The only signed artist I know of are Clyde (capital), FAB (Atlantic), Keak (E1/Koch) Bailey (J records), and Willie Joe (Capital). Let me know if I missed any.

you mean rapper because there are alot more artists than that..shit even one of them won a moonman last night

Apr 23, 2006
^^^ thanks for that smart ass but this is the bay area rap talk forum

and i think FAB is killin all of them... he makes good music and is on alot of projects to feed my need for new music

but is 40 not considered major??? because if he is then he wins hands down

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
E 40 with the best,
Clydes probally next especially if his catalog gets larger these next couple years, Yuk is hella talented but kind of hit and miss album wise imo,
Baby Beesh is in it too. Even though like most on this board, I would prefer his older material, but his new stuff is quality too. Especially the shit he was doing with SPM and that smokin nephew album screwed and chopped by the choppaholix. I still play that album from start to finish when Im relaxed and danked.

honestly I havent listened to too much new short but i hope hes still on par.