WHAT SHOULD X DO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
When X get out, which i have confidence he will and i hope soon....what would yall like to see him do, besides drop heat in an actual studio????

First i wanna see him pull some cards on all these cats out here rappin thinkin they the shit. I hope he becomes one of the biggest and most recognizable names on the west coast. He deserves it. Its sicc shit that boys locked up yet he still spittin heat bringin it to us so we can hear it, however he does it.

I think so many people would be silenced once he gets out it wont be funny.

Some compilations would be tight, maybe him networking wit some cats he hasnt been able to in the past (bay artist and down south LA area, shit maybe even east coast). Lyrically hes gonna outshine anybody he flows with unless they just make a good combo and sound good together. Then maybe he could put up some cats by using his name who have not had a chance for exposure.

Also i would love to hear a X and gangsta dre song, i think that shit would be off the hook!!!!

What yall think?

rilla

Sicc OG
May 17, 2003
yeah,yeah, niga you already know these nigaz aint ready for cuzz i keep tellin nigaz this man has a ongoing legacy in this rap shit thats just to mothafuccin real 2 deal wit. on the real half these nigaz wish they was blessed like that niga x becuzz cuzz is the real professor x niga. freexraidedlocfasho!