WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

FuckYoDeadHomie

nigga aint nobody heard of no punk ass ACG (K)
deepest gang my ass muthafucca

this AGC original crippon on that ass Avalon Garden Crip for u bustaz and slobs(k) who aint knowin east up with tha muthafuccin real Crip card nigga

stay up to my nigga Big Took in quentin, and the O.G. homie Jamael

A.G.C.

88th n' 116th

A'z up

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
u lil ho cake ass nygga...

first off, LOCC...
ACG been round since 1967, and yo big homiez from Avalon know who they is REAL good, since Avalon wuz funkin with 107'z for a coo minute way bacc in the late 80'z..
now if u really wuz from AGC you'd kno that, you wish_you_wuz_a_rip ass nygga, and secondly, how u gon be big rip ridin when yo own nicc name got a 'C' and a 'K' in it... how u gon come on with those letters on yo niccname, and on the post, talk with the c'z n shyt like u rippin, and when i checc yo other posts, you got the c'z and the k'z mixed in in every sentence..
i kno this is the internet n shyt, but cmon now cuzz, if u not gonna keep it real, atleast try to HIDE the fakeness
talkin bout 'the real crip card', nygga u got a 'behind-the-boards' card, so u sit behind a computer screen n net-bang, cuz u sicc of gettin yo ho-card pulled in real life..
DUECES UP, Bytch ass nygga

YO BIG HOMIE BLACCJACC BKA G-LOC

W/S 25th n LANEZ F M C
A A R
M F I
I I P
L A
Y
206 to the 213 nygga

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

nigga u's bout a phony dumbass muthafucca if i done ever C'n one cuhh

this nigga said some weak ass acg since '67 lolllllll

nigga AGC Avalon Garden Crip wuz tha 1st Crip gang made
by Big Took and Jameal before Westside Regional Crips (now West Coast Crips WCC)

eastside Avalons been crippin cefore everybody, learn yo history fake ass crip nigga

givin it up fo' tha 88th streets, and beatin a busta down to tha concrete

88 11-6 eastside Avalon 45-3

Avalons In Peace...

A.I.P. Crazy Ray
A.I.P. Ice Mike
A.I.P. Joker
A.I.P. Horsehead
A.I.P. G-Jake
A.I.P. A-bone

C u when i get there

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
hahaha

succa ass nygga, even whiteboyz from the Valley know that shyt, who you think u schoolin? ax any nygga from Seattle, ax anybody who knowz anything bout the rip history and they'll tell ya avalon started the whole crip shyt whoop di whoop, how they used to be called Avalon CRIBS first and then cuz of some newspaper headlinings and other shyt they came to c known as Crips instead, wow cuzz, i dint know that.. shyit, Big Tookie is in the Pen writing articles for newspapers n childrens magazines n shyt nygga, so yo avalon info is worldwide so that just makez you look more like some suburbian whiteboy net-claiming from behind a computer, nygga, claimin you from A.G.C, big crippin it, but yo own niccname got a 'c' and a 'k'... and u mite not know it, but all the users here can checc all yo other posts, just like i did, and it seemz like in all yo other posts you been goin around spelling the c'z with the k'z in every sentence, but now since u all of a sudden from Avalon, you wanna replace the 'b'z with 'c's in yo vacabulary and you using 'cc'z all of a sudden..... bitch ass nygga, like i said, if u gon fake it, atleast use yo brains a lil bit and plot it out befo u end up eatin yo words, cuzz

nuff said, i cant believe im over here arguin with some ol fakeass skater wanna be G bout some shyt like this

C-BO

Sicc OG
May 13, 2002
7/23 GBC DAY

WHOA, NIGGAS IS BANGIN ON HEAR NOW, ALL SHIT WE GONNA START DOIN BAC GROUND CHECS ON NIGGAS? GLAD TO SEE YALL REPEN YO SHIT, DONT TRIP WCM ON MINE....... WIT A MONEY GREEN DO-RAG.... WERE MY EAST COAST PATNAS AT?

F

FuckYoDeadHomie

lol @ ax niggaz in seattle

foo wut seattle know bout this Cali thang

dumbass nigga i aint axin nobody in seattle bout shit, this eastside South Central home of the blue rag niiia

fucc all this talk come down to 88th and 116th and find out wut that AGC like cuzz

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
You idiot
Avalon niggaz run in Spokane, WA also dumb ass nygga.. now if u really wuz who u say you is youd know that...
ax ure big homies about Seattle BOY, ure trippin
shyt, even C-BO would tell ya bout Seattle nygga.. nyggaz been bangin out there.... but first off.. lemme ax ya this homie
i just pulled yo card bout 10 different thangz real quicc in my last post... and the only reply u got is "i aint axin nobody in seattle shyt"
u ol retarted ass nygga, i C in South Central when im in LA, i got a apt in LA on 23rd on Figeroa, but anywayz, like i wuz saying... how u gon retaliate by saying:

"foo wut seattle know bout this Cali thang "

nygga my point wuz that nyggaz from here to muthafuccin alabama know the crip history nygga, that aint shyt, cuz white boys will tell ya how avalon started out and whoop di whomp, how they wuz called Cribs first and how big tookie started that shyt, so who gives a fucc, u just making yoself look mo and mo faker, cuz shyt, if u real bout yo'z, youd atleast retaliate to me pullin yo card bout the c'z and the k'z nygga, yo OWN nicc is dissing rips nygga, all yo other posts you aint typing no double c'z, and plus u aint no duece so what the fucc u DOING puttin double c'z nygga... you should be typing it like "fukc" or like "fuc"... cuz dueces use the DOUBLE c'z ho ass nygga..
and another thang lil homie... what bout the pvt msg i sent ya where i named all yo big homiez from avalon nygga... i said if u real then u gon PM me cacc and tell me YO street name, but shyt, u reply on this board saying sum shyt that dont make no sense, but u aint replied to me sayin nuthin nygga... u say some shyt like come down to yo turf, nygga.. but u aint talkin bout nuthin, like i said, net-banger, if u real u need to private msg me cacc and lemme kno cuzz.. but you just kid runnin his mouth.. c careful cuzz, like i said u can ax yo big homiez bout blaccjacc cuzz im known in south central.. nuff said, anything else, like i said, we can keep it off the main board cuz i aint into this net bangin shyt, so if u talkin bout anythang, talk in prvt, false claimer

Blaccjacc
a.k.a G-Loc

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
SikIndividuoh

SikIndividuoh...
are u totally fuccin ignorant or are u just speakin on somethin u dont know shit bout? the 'C' and the 'K' used in a word together, meanin Side by Side, is the issue, cuz it spells out somethin we dont like... dumbass nigga.. havin the letter K in ure niccname dont mean shit, unless u put a C behind it. So dont speak on shit u dont know bout, sticc to graphic desiging punk

Apr 26, 2002
shup cuzzins. O.G. BIG T-Spoon in this beeyatch reppin that 23rd St. Ensley Street Crips Gang since 1990. big bad EASSIDE. GATlanta, GA (Gang Affiliated).

no luv, no mercy for Crosstown Dierus. CTPK allday ayeday. fucc King Cobra Boyz, Insane Green Pirus, and Georgia Local Bloods. FUCC EM.

i can make it deadly for u 2 live in Atlanta bitch, and that's on my dead cuzzins. fold.

A

askgarcia

yup yup ...reppin that mighty sscg shit.

lmao@this thread...if it was anybody else but c bo they would have gotten clowned from here to the next galaxy.

>>>DAM<<<

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
Re: SikIndividuoh

MafiaPak said:
SikIndividuoh...
are u totally fuccin ignorant or are u just speakin on somethin u dont know shit bout? the 'C' and the 'K' used in a word together, meanin Side by Side, is the issue, cuz it spells out somethin we dont like... dumbass nigga.. havin the letter K in ure niccname dont mean shit, unless u put a C behind it. So dont speak on shit u dont know bout, sticc to graphic desiging punk
Slow ya roll mufucka...I was makin' a simple comment that was more of a question as to what the difference is. I ain't no crip nor do I give a drop of piss about it. & this is MR.MAJA...you know...the nigga you hit up before sayin' "Ay I know your folks...it's all good...forget the drama & let's be coo". So check that shit...cause it ain't all that serious. Ain't neva been no punk in this....I've been a savage since I dog paddled in my daddy's schrodum. If I came across disrespectin' you then I can see where you may come at me sideways, but I didn't....so be a Gee & quit bein "thin-skinned". We all hoggs in this shit...so leave it at that.

SikIndividuoh...invisible

May 13, 2002
KNP IV HWD

KAMANDAG NG PINOY 4th GEN
WEST HAYWARD / EAST BAY AREA
NORTHERN CALI 510-----
BLACK RAG ON MINE------

HAYWARD CHAPTER
RIDIN ON UC(union city) ABT(all brothers together) AND SBP(SABBIT BOY PINOY)
SMOBBIN on DECOTO ROAD NORTENOS
PUTTIN IT down ON DEM OTC(oaktown crips)
SMOBBIN DEM FUCKIN LTA(lord tennyson projects)

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
hot shit,7-23-02, new cbo

niggaz , jus lettin it out i c. its all good , though im give a shout to all B'S AND C'S. ALSO TO ANY OTHER GANG, OR GROUP. LETS GET CRUMPED AS THEY SAY DOWN SOUTH. NIGGAS NEED TO CUM TOGETHER LIKE THE MOB AND TAKE THIS BITCH OVA, SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMIES , ECC 19Ost, delamo ridaz in carson,ca