WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
D'struction said:
I bang your grandma and sell her old ass to bums for pennies
IM PILE DRIVIN YA AUNTIE AND YA SISTER MENAGE TROIS STYLE. AFTER IM DONE I TAKE EM DOWN TO E-14 INTERNATIONAL HOE STRIP AND DROP EM OFF NEKKID..

Mar 4, 2006
C-BO said:
LETS START A NEW ADRESS BOOK WIT ALL THE HOMIES HOODS BLOODS AND CRIPS , NORTHERNS & SOUTHERNS, BGD, WARDS, HOUSING PROJECTS ETC.... PUT IT DOWN GIVE IT UP FO YO HOOD IN MY NEW GANG BANG ROLO DEX. WE GONNA ALSO CHEC SOME OF THESE BITCH AZZ NIGGAS REFERENCES IF THAT GOT SOME, IF THEY DARE PUT WHAT HOOD THEY CLAIM THEY FROM.. THEY PROBABLY LYING, LOOK LIKE NELLY OR SUMTHIN, HAHA, ...

DO THAT SHIT.......
BGD??Damn nigga u late it's either GD Or BD

Familia Stone

People nation

May 30, 2006
Steve-O said:
107 hoova crip u know bout us tulsa boys bo-loc
First off itz Hoover not Hoova! Why the fuck iz ya'll niggaz bangin' an L.A. set? If U bangin' cool but ya'll niggaz iz phoneyaz hell 4 reppin a Hood from a whole different State. Iz there atleast a street out there named Hoover. Some L.A. nigga got ran up out of hiz hhod & went 2 Tulsa & ya'll jumped on hiz nuttz without even checkin hiz background. I heard they even got a Nutty Blocc out there too. LOL.

Mar 17, 2006
The Evil Genius said:
First off itz Hoover not Hoova! Why the fuck iz ya'll niggaz bangin' an L.A. set? If U bangin' cool but ya'll niggaz iz phoneyaz hell 4 reppin a Hood from a whole different State. Iz there atleast a street out there named Hoover. Some L.A. nigga got ran up out of hiz hhod & went 2 Tulsa & ya'll jumped on hiz nuttz without even checkin hiz background. I heard they even got a Nutty Blocc out there too. LOL.

Hoova is worldwide just like piru there evreywhere, yeah it started in LA but that shit expanded there aint no nutty blocc though

Jun 6, 2006
Lil Bone

Whats Up Bo-loc. My Name is Lil Bone. I'm from 83 Gangsta. Been Bangin yo shit since you dropped your first album. Got every last album you made and put out on the WCM label. Just had to put my set up here. Not to many niggas rep for my set. Thats because were hated by many, loved by few, but respected by all. Come down to South Central L.A. to check us out. Alot of the homies bang yo shit. But when they do here yo shit they think of me because thats all a nigga listen to. Oh yeah, you can go to the turf & check my credentials. I'm a reptable nigga from the turf. Give it up for the GANGSTA's a time or two.

Lil Bone
West Side 83 Gangsta Crip

Mar 17, 2006
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Comparing Pirus and Hoovers is like comparing apples and oranges...silly Midwest Crips...
u know i was just sayin that they both expanded across the country and they both started in LA and now there in a lot of states

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SCHNOOVAS AIN'T EVEN CRIPS NO MORE.
EVIL gENIUS,
YOU SEE A LOT OF SHIT LIKE THAT IN DENVER. WE EVEN HAVE SOME NUTTY BLOK CRIPS. BUT THRU THE YEARS A LOT OF BAKgROUND CHECCIN' HAS BEEN gOIN' ON AND A LOT A FUNK DONE POPPED OFF.