WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
HAHAHAH... NIGGa, you aint from South Seattle!
u aint never heard of FMC? nigga, we run all the way from south seattle 2 federal way young nigga. ask your big homies.. FMC was started by lil bugg nutt from 74 hoova, bacc in 93.. we run Rainier Beach High nigga, we run the whole of SkyWay and Federal Way. where in South Seattle are you at young punk?

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
4steven: SO, like i said.. u callin C-BO a netbanger right?
NIGGA WOULD U CALL C-BO A NETBANGER TO HIS FACE? NO... SO URE A NETBANGER, CUZ U WOULDNT SAY THAT TO A PERSONS FACE BUT YOU WOULD TYPE IT.
Checc ureself nigga.... all ure fav artists out of seattle? like Gangsta Nutt and them? they from the LANEZ nigga... the LANEZ are ran by 74 hoovaz, 52 hoovaz and FMC...

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
Who's who????

LMAO

Peeps is gettin fronted out in here- Niceto know though- So when a buster ask to do a track we can look back at this shit- O'boY!

ABA...

Jul 11, 2002
www.gangstashit.tk
Wassup thugs & shawties,yal gotta peep out my gangsta board,its still new so im looking for peeps to moderate boards,we need more heads to sign up fa it,its def gangsta,peep out tha interview I did with mike west,hellraza on my board also,this shit straight underground an its fa da real heads

heas tha link to tha board

http://jermaine.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi

heas an explatinon of tha boards we got on,like I said we still need mods so hit up this board

Battle Board
Keep it gangsta,And battle niggaz hea,call out names,ride on crews,anything

Freestlyes & Written Raps
Post yah gangsta lyrics hea

Weed spot
Place to hang out,talk about whateva,get to know members,post pictures

Sex
Talk about sex,anything goes,post pix,whateva

Sportscenter
Discuss What's Going On In The Sports World

Entertainment Center
Discuss movies, video games, television, etc.

Voices
Intellectual discussion on a higher level

R&B Music
Discuss All Your Favorite R&B Artists And Groups In Here

Thug Poetry
Post your inner most thoughts and sensual, sexy,strong poetry here

Gangsta music
Talk about all tha hot shit from da streets,Reviews and discussion of the latest albums and tracks, and artists

Project life
Real life shit going on in yah hood,talk about it hea

again tha link to this site is
http://jermaine.suddenlaunch.com/index.cgi
or go to www.gangstashit.tk

Apr 25, 2002
hahaha...the super cyber savs still at it huh....seeing who can bang there set the hardest online...man im laughin at them 2 simps who came to the what set you not from thread talkin hella shit....actin like net bangin is hella hard....man this shit is 20 pages of FAULTY...why dont yall get back to them blocks you so called runnin..

Apr 25, 2002
dont even trip..they know who they are...i aint tryna promote the hoes anyways...but yea as far as super cyber savs..im speakin on everyone who takin this thread literally...man fools keep choppin bout c-bo started this thread..is he a net banger?..man im willin to throw bones on it that c-bo wasnt even serious when he made this..and how many times did he respond?..haha....homie probably sittin at home laughin at everyone ....you got fools really ready to kill someones system with a gangbang virus over some what set you from thread...shit is comedy

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
new killa tay, &151''' cumin soon....

yes , yes i love it? the thread iz servin its purpose.. real og's can giv a shout out or a cross out. off brands gettin all exposed, changin screen names.. that shit iz pretty funny. niggas claiming sets and d0nt even no where it iz... once again shout out to all my c's & b's, norths & souths, or what eva else... lets get the m,oney... and to all my niggas thats active, they no who they r, do what u gotta do fo now but try to get off that page, and lets jus get paid .................................. WEST COAST MAFIA IV LIFE!

A

Anybody/K

ima ride cK till the wheels fall off....

P-Funk all the time Blood, but this anybody killa its the end of the world. fuck it

N

Napalm

I rep the Black Rag on face and do my dirt by my self. Friends turn enemies an enemies get you killed or sent to the pen.

216-OHIO- A little place to call hell-DEVIL MUZZICC FOR LIFE

DA ROBBER