WHAT SET U FROM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
yup

yeah thats him.. i saw the post he said he was a sewer rat
he also was a Eight Trey Gangsta Crip, and he was also from Grape Street Watts one time.. oh yeah, also 107 hoova criminal
all in a week

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@M-PHIVE
why is it that everytime i post something, you gotta come with some smart ass comment? why are u all up in the mix of shit that doesnt concern u? if u dont care, then dont post.
If i was standing in front of u in real life, would u make a smart ass comment about everything i said? NO. then keep it real and do the same on the net.. dont take advantage of the fact that ure behind a computer

May 20, 2002
www.mp3.com
@M-PHIVE
ure sayin this thread is gay... but the owner of the
board/record label made the thread... so get off the board if its gay. and keep ure opinions to ureself

And ure sayin 'all yall do is talk shit on the net'... but what are u doin everytime i post something? talkin shit on the net
so kill the attitude

Apr 25, 2002
sup Rodzilla...i don't get how there's all these crips in San Bruno that don't even TRY and bang on them San Bruno Pirus up the hill...i don't fuck with that gang shit no moe', but i sho' wouldn't of let no enemies stroll through my city LIVIN IN IT , BANGIN IN IT without no fight...

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
YOUNGMOE said:
sup Rodzilla...i don't get how there's all these crips in San Bruno that don't even TRY and bang on them San Bruno Pirus up the hill...i don't fuck with that gang shit no moe', but i sho' wouldn't of let no enemies stroll through my city LIVIN IN IT , BANGIN IN IT without no fight...

Tru dat.....Ive alwayz been wonderin that, Them pirus be taggin near da stations and shit and I dun see anyone doin shit about it......

Apr 25, 2002
yeah...well Bg'z and Westside Tonga still got funk as far as some of them is concerned...i'm cool with both them cats...Shoreview, i don't really fuck with Shoreview but i got some tongan/samoan homies there but they don't bang...
Young Bald Gangstaz? they Sureno X3?
hang out on First Ave?

anyways...cept for Kenny and Anthony i don't like them pirus froms an bruno...the ones from Garden Lane was coo, but them san bruno ones think they sick as fuck
i'll have some of my REAL BLOOD(epa) homies drop bolo's on em for not even reppin they set right...my Sunnydale potna(SOS) smacked one of them Piru cats in they face and made em cry(literally)

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
IPH WE WERE PHACE TO PHACE, I WOULD SAY WHAT WAS ON MY MIND. I WILL SAY ANYTHING I WANT TO ANY PERSON I WANT.ASK ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ME, I AINT THE TYPE TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT, IPH IT COMES DOWN TO ME GETTIN BEAT UP, AT LEAST I SAID WHAT I WAS PHEELIN, I PHEAR NO PHYSICAL PERSON, SO PHUC YOU, AND WHY DONT YOU STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OPH THE PHACT THAT YOURE BEHIND A COMPUTER ACTIN ALL GANGSTA, CUZ THE TRUTH IS, 99%OPH YOU SUPPOSED "GANGBANGERS" ON THE SICCNESS, AINT WORTH A SQUIRT OPH PISS IN THE STREETS. YOU WERE THE LIL NERDS THAT GOT THEY LUNCH MONEY JACCED ON THE DAILY, AND WERE IN THE HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND...YOU LISTEN TO A LIL X-RAIDED AND SUDDENLY YOU RUN THE STREETS AND ARE DEEP AS A MUTHAPHUCCA...PLEASE HOMIE, WHATS THE POINT OPH CLAIMIN YOUR JOKE OPH A SET ON A MESSAGE BOARD ANYWAY, YOU JUST SOUND LIKE AN ASS...ABA

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
MafiaPak said:
@M-PHIVE
ure sayin this thread is gay... but the owner of the
board/record label made the thread... so get off the board if its gay. and keep ure opinions to ureself

And ure sayin 'all yall do is talk shit on the net'... but what are u doin everytime i post something? talkin shit on the net
so kill the attitude
I RESPECT C-BO AS AN ARTIST AND LOVE HIS MUZIK, BUT THIS THREAD IS GAY AS PHUC, THE WORST IDEA PHOR A THREAD IVE EVER SEEN, AND WHATS THE POINT OPH A MESSAGE BOARD OTHER THAN TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS??? AS LONG AS THIS THREAD EXISTS, I WILL BE HERE TELLIN ALL YALL HOW GAY IT IS, HATE ME PHOR IT, BUT IT WONT STOP ME BOY...ABA