What SACRAMENTO Rap You Knockin In Ya Car RIGHT NOW??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
Me?

Bugzy-No New Jack
Flossalini Is My Homeboy
Do It Movin-Anti Social
C-Dubb and Relly Rell
B-Peezy-So Fresh
Mac Rhuger-Stackin Chips
Hustlematic-Money, Sex, & Politics
Point Blank Music-Music For the Mob

I'm knockin more of the newer shit from my city right now. My niggas really gettin it in so if you aint checked out these albums, GO GET EM NOW!!!

I only play dope shit in my whips.

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
SUMTHIN TERRIBLE-DO IT FOR THE MOBB(UNRELEASED)
DOITMOVIN-ANTI-SOCIAL
BUENO-SACRAMENTO BEE....YEAH STILL KNOCKIN THAT
HUSTLEMATIC IS THE ILLEST VOL.2 FREE DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE

AND I AINT GONE LIE IM FUCKIN WIT DRAKE AND A LITTLE BIT OF MESS

May 4, 2005
C-Dubb
Smigg Dirtee
Hollow Tip
T-Nutty
Young Bop
Sav Sicc & Bleezo
X-Raided
Luni Coleone
G-Macc

i think ive got some old marvaless in there too.

Oct 11, 2002
Damn jeronimo that's some honesty for yo ass. At least you supportin and still wanna buy it. Since you in Chico do you know what record stores are up there. If you like X I bet its some other niggas you'd like if they had a outlet(s) in Chico.

Oct 11, 2002
WOW?! SOME OF YALL REALLY NEED TO GET OFF JOCKIN THE 90'S SO MUCH AND CHECK FOR SOME OF THIS NEW HEAT OUT HERE. THESE NIGGAS STILL PUTTIN OUT DOPE SHIT BUT SINCE WE DONT HAVE BMR OR AWOL NO MORE IT AINT AS WIDESPREAD.

UPPIN

I'm knockin

The Fam
C-Dubb-Shock Treatment
Sacghanistan Salute (Look at me BITCH)
Bugzy-Get Breaded Mixtape
Hollow Tip Presents Puttin In Work
Who Put Sac On The Map 2
i.N.D. Gang Gang Mixtape vol. 1 & 2
Lace Leno-Bad Medicine and Undaturf 2

GET LIKE ME NIGGA!!! REP YO SOIL WHILE YOU RIDIN THRU YA CITY!!! ANYBODY CAN PLAY RICK ROSS, LIL WAYNE, KANYE. SHIT SOCCER MOMS PLAY SOME OF THAT SHIT. BE UNIQUE, MAKE A NIGGA SAY WHO IS THAT YOU PLAYIN?!?! AINT NOTHING LIKE DISCOVERING NEW MUSIC.

Oct 11, 2002
I see that they (Best Buy) sell "the Game Plan," as well as "Mr. Hustlematic" but neither is in stock. Are you releasing your next effor there or do I have to drive to Sac and visit The Beat or Frys for your new shit?
Wow I didnt know they still had those up on their site. I'll have to make some calls and get those albums restocked. All of my albums are available at www.cdbaby.com/hustlematic. If you only buy you're music through Best Buy that's alright. I'll get those albums restocked there and the new album available. Thanks for pointing that out.