WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
truthfully i cannot vote for either. kerry is a complete idiot and bush is evil. its hard to decide which is worse.
the real issues haven't even been discussed in the media yet... patriot act anyone?

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
kerry idiot? maybe shady, but he's at least smart.... same can't be said about dubya... kerry is still getting my vote

Feb 12, 2004
as long as there will be government and authority coercion will continue..
all the decisions made by governments is to please the rich people who put the politicians in the gov.
DO NOT VOTE AT ALL. you only giving them power and it doesn't matter if it's bush or kerry.
money is money an it doesn't matter if it's democrats or republicans!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
shnitzel said:
as long as there will be government and authority coercion will continue..
all the decisions made by governments is to please the rich people who put the politicians in the gov.
DO NOT VOTE AT ALL. you only giving them power and it doesn't matter if it's bush or kerry.
money is money an it doesn't matter if it's democrats or republicans!

.....^^^ SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL THAT..
...YOU SHOULD BE PRAISING THOSE "RICH" PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE...CAUSE AMERICA...HELPS OUT ISREAL MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD...
....."DONT VOTE".....YOU ARE A FOR REAL DUMBASS FOR THAT SHIT...THERE..

Oct 10, 2003
JLMACN said:
...YOU SHOULD BE PRAISING THOSE "RICH" PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE...CAUSE AMERICA...HELPS OUT ISREAL MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD...

Aint that the fucking thruth

Feb 12, 2004
JLMACN said:

i won't praise any fucking rich people.. they are the reason our world looks so miserable..
you think i fucking care if they help israel.. fuck israel!! fuck america!! fuck rich people!! fuck government and doesn't matter if it's in israel, america or fucking mongolia!!!!!

Oct 10, 2003
shnitzel said:
i won't praise any fucking rich people.. they are the reason our world looks so miserable..
you think i fucking care if they help israel.. fuck israel!! fuck america!! fuck rich people!! fuck government and doesn't matter if it's in israel, america or fucking mongolia!!!!!
Shit man thats what i be saying if i had to sleep with an AK beside my bed every night

Feb 12, 2004
well you see.. i'm not just saying what i'm saying.. i belive in anarchism..
anarchism = a social movement that objects to laws and governments.
so i don't care where i live - usa or israel - i belive that governments and authorities should be eliminated.. that's my main opinion

Oct 10, 2003
shnitzel said:
well you see.. i'm not just saying what i'm saying.. i belive in anarchism..
anarchism = a social movement that objects to laws and governments.
so i don't care where i live - usa or israel - i belive that governments and authorities should be eliminated.. that's my main opinion

And then?what then,who will run it,you?

Feb 12, 2004
siccknight said:
And then?what then,who will run it,you?
too bad you think that someone need to be on top of you and rule you.. nobody will run it.. well not exactly.. it's not that no one will run it it's that EVERYBODY will run it..
and no.. i don't mean communism.. in communism you still have government and authority that will control you..
yes.. anarchism IS utopia, IT IS perfection but i prefer to belive in it and fight for it instead of suffer in the already chaotic world we live in.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
anarchism is utopia?

anarchism:
The theory or doctrine that all forms of government are oppressive and undesirable and should be abolished.
Active resistance and terrorism against the state, as used by some anarchists.
Rejection of all forms of coercive control and authority: “He was inclined to anarchism; he hated system and organization and uniformity” (Bertrand Russell).

utopia- An impractical, idealistic scheme for social and political reform.
Utopia, as enjoying the greatest perfection in politics, laws, and the like

Perfection- The quality or condition of being perfect.

anarchy- Absence of any cohesive principle, such as a common standard or purpose.

as you see, anarchism is not utopia, and could be argued, the very opposite of a utopia.

Feb 12, 2004
what i meant is not utopia and perfection according to the dictionary..
i meant that anarchism is an utopia/perfect social organisation for the public nowadays..
the public considers anarchism as a perfect situation of society because they don't belive it actually could happen.. and because they don't belive they won't fight for it and leave this theory to the "visionaries"/"dreamers"..
i DO belive that it is possible and that's why i'm fighting for it..

"What we want, therefore, is the complete destruction of the domination
and exploitation of man by man; we want men united as brothers by a conscious
and desired solidarity, all co-operating voluntarily for the well-being of
all; we want society to be constituted for the purpose of supplying everybody
with the means for achieving the maximum well-being, the maximum possible
moral and spiritual development; we want bread, freedom, love and science
- for everybody."

Ericco Malatesta, one of the greatest anarchists

Feb 12, 2004
JLMACN said:
ANARCHY IS TERRORISM...

i really really hope you do not mean that..
i really really hope that you do not really think like that about anarchism because if you do that is total ignorance and brain-washing of the system..
we've all been taught in school that anarchists are freaks who throw bombs - total 100% bullshit!!!!
if you please take a few minutes out of your time and read a little about anarchism you'll figure that anarchism is anti-violence mankind loving social movement..