what RAP posters yall got hangin up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
a big ass 4 foot by 4 foot poster of 2pac.....it's just the cover for his greatest hits, but it's tight....and I got a poster of the cover for In The Mouth of Madness (luni coleone) on my wall too....thas about it....

Apr 25, 2002
damn c4 got a motherload haha. and that one person with the MAC poster. i seen that shit on ebay! damn that person be jookin that shit $10 a piece. but thats a come up though. that seller also had the old ass mac dre when he was in a living room, on the couch with some hoes.

but yeah, how many of yall got a room like the one franzen was in, in the jt the bigga figga video? dwellin in the labb. that shit is tight. to have a bay area rap wallpaper, just straight up posters. i aint got enough posters for that shit. i got a few.

my tightest poster has got to be HOSTILE TAKEOVER autographed by the whole rbl camp. everybody that was on the album cover autographed it. that album cover is too saucy too. giants theme and everything

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

I GOT THE VANILLA ICE "AS COLD AS ICE" THE MOVIE POSTER , MC HAMMER "PLEASE HAMMER DONT HURT EM"
DISNEY ON ICE POSTER THAT I GAFFLED FROM THE COW PALACE
JUMANJI THE MOVIE POSTER
MI VIDA LOCA THE MOVIE POSTER
RICHARD SIMMONS "SWEATING TO THE OLDIES" POSTER
I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER POSTER
CHI ALI THE ROAD RUNNING THANG POSTER
KWAME POSTER
AND MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIMES ERIC CLPATON UNPLUGGED!:confused:

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

SHEA said:
MY 2 FAVORITES.

"GANGSTA REESE LOC" - FULL METAL JACKET.
& "SNOOP DOGG"...BACK WHEN HE WAS GANGSTER....SITTIN IN FRONT OF HIS LOWRIDER BIKE IN THE LBC....WITH A HOCKEY STICK & A ST. IDES 22OZ.

SS
snoop was never a ganster lol