what rap/pop collabs do you think would be interesting?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
After hearing Nelly with Justin TImberlake and Kelly Rowland... Eminem with Elton John, and J Lo with Ja Rule.. who do you think would team up to make a song that you would feel?

i think:

Ashanti F/ The Popper

or

NELLY FURTADO F/ TECH N9NE

i really think nelly and tech could do some musically creative shit, they are both wild with the imagination ..

and damn she fine..

~law

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
Nelly Furtado feat Robert Jr of The Cuf. Let her sing the track and RJ do the chorus and a verse at the end, it'll be a monster.

May 2, 2002
Furtado and Tech would be ill..

BTW, have you heard the clip to the Industry Some Punks? Shit is absolutely BLAZIN! I cant wait till his album drops.

Jun 11, 2002
Ive been think of this for a long time.when I was makin the features for my shit I was fuckin around and made some pretty intresting collabs....I wanted to post somthin up like this a while ago but u beat me to the punch.

Xraided and Keak da sneak
Tech9ne and Andre Nickatina
Luniz and 3xkrazy
C-bo and N2deep
The Delinquents and Tha Gamblaz
Twista and Young Droop
Brotha Lynch, Paris and Mr Kee
Do or Die and RBL posse

I had some more but I forgot em....

May 14, 2002
Rap should collab more with classic music. that is alway's some tight shit... but you don't hear it often tho

Jun 16, 2002
Beyonce and san quinn ooo wait that already happened

but seriously

mac dre w/ janet in the chorus would be tyte. if aaliyah was around it woulda been sik to see her with nas doin sumthin chill. usher and ice cube wouldnt be half bad on a song with the same feel as today was a good day

May 13, 2002
KANSAS CITY ENT said:
After hearing Nelly with Justin TImberlake and Kelly Rowland... Eminem with Elton John, and J Lo with Ja Rule.. who do you think would team up to make a song that you would feel?

i think:

Ashanti F/ The Popper

or

NELLY FURTADO F/ TECH N9NE

i really think nelly and tech could do some musically creative shit, they are both wild with the imagination ..

and damn she fine..

~law
Fuck all that commercial bullshit post questions about real music..