What radio stations are PLAYING "U and Dat" (i.e. not refusing)?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
Ego Crusher said:
sly, ur a fuckin homo. u aiont never even been out ur house. thas why noone likes u. i know people lookin for u. why dont u ever come out, bitch? even ur website is startin to suck.

www.95live.com
lol ok tough guy... people dont like me cuz i never leave my house? and u are? ur the one with a secret alias be real who are u?- im at all the clubs every weekend, so its nothin thug.

May 6, 2005
@Ego Crusher

Ego Crusher said:
and how is this mixtape "promotion"... ur just selling off the songs before the artists can. this shit is gay. fuckin no-name ass djs

@ Ego Crusher
THANK YOU!!! ITS YOUR OPION BUT IF YOU CHECK MY OTHER THREAD ITS A FREE DOWNLOAD WE ALSO DID A FREE MISTAH FAB MIX WE PUT UP ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO.BUT I GUESS I JUST MADE YOU FEEL GOOD BY WASTING MY TIME REPLYING AND ON ANOTHER NOTE THAT E40 TRACK ISNT ON THERE SO BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH PUT YOUR GLASSES ON PULL THE SOCK OFF YOUR DICK AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

P.S: ITS WEIRD YOU SAY THE MIXTAPE GAME IS FUCKED UP BUT YOUR OBVIOUSLY JUST A FAN AND NOT IN THE BUSINESS BECAUSE WHY DO THE ARTIST GIVE THESE SONGS AND DO DROPS AND HOST THESE MIXTAPES IF ITS NOT DOING THEM GOOD!!!!

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
wow im waiting to fuckin hear that shit hahah seriously thats some words im bout to markkkkk yeeeeeee

Dec 29, 2005
707senator707 said:
Mark my words u and dat will be 40 biggest song ever. This song will push the album over a million copies. That's all I will say about it. Hit record big time trust that.
I haven't heard the song yet but I believe that the song will be surface of the sun, scorching hot. 40 ain't stupid and is making of very strategic chess moves. This song reaks crossova appeal, follow up with a third video using Bun-B or Mike Jones and you have a multi-platinum record.

Honestly I feel he should go damn near gold off California record sales alone...

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
didn't she sing on some trillville shits? like that "beat it up" song that they never released as a single off bme???? shit slappd

kle

Sicc OG
Nov 22, 2005
man i just heard that clip too from the commercial ... that shit does sound like it slapp ... This album bout to be fire.