What phone you bangin with? What ringtone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Can't iphone users make ringtones on itunes? Always see that option.
You gotta pay for that shit tho... Fuckin rip off...

Anyways,

I rock the Iphone and like most others I got multiple for people in my phonebook, but the main one is E40 feat. Too Short - Show Me What Your Working With.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

BlackBerry Tour... my shit stays on vibrate

when I do have the ringer on it's just a basic ass ring... I hella grew out of ringtones... I think they're kinda lame now

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I got the Blackberry Bold 9700 last month for AT&T.

Best phone I've ever had. Great internet, easy to use, easy to access email, etc.. Plus the new infrared trackpad thing is the shit, way better than the trackball.

Just upgraded to this after a year on the 8900 and a few days with the Nexus One that was returned. Best phone I have ever used.

I do a ton of messaging, so my phone barely rings, but it is the default T-Mobile BB ring. I did have the Geico "ring a ding ding dong" ringtone on my last BB though. http://www.geico.com/about/commercials/music/ringtones/

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
trying to cop the incognito for boost right now but every retailer ive visited or called is sold out. Not the best phone but for unlimited everything at 50 bucks a month its the best messaging/smartphone deal i've came across. i don't see how people spend 1200 plus a year on their phone.