What our boy Traviz1990 does on the weekend for spare change...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2007
haha nah i aint gettin killed and how do i deserve it if anotha dude started it never mind i aint even gonna get into all that agin this thread is for the video
if you want to see what really went down then view the other thread

and im not like the rest of these cats i can take a joke im not on no suicide shit or wanna leave the forum cuz some dudes is cyber banging

haha man to bad you aint got no pic i was gonna find something good for yours

but im really bout to make a thread about what happen cuz alot of them is just lookin right through it i dont see why so many ppl got involved in it neway

Jan 5, 2007
thats not my intention of being here i didn't come here to start shit...

read that and tell me if it sound directed to me or not keep in mind he quoted me and heres how he responded to what i said

heres me
------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traviz1990
nah not all the new cats post useless stuff, just like not all the OG's bitch

but really what else is there to talk bout, we know everything you know about tech, so quit bitchin and help, you got the good solid info then put that shit up and help make it better, o wait you cant cuz it been posted already, i mean if any of us find any new tech news we put it up here, but in the meantime when shit aint going on with tech or strange, then we talk about random other shit

so unless you gonna help and go interview him and find some stuff all of us don't know about.., then quit bitchin

--------------------------------------------------
heres him now he quoted me and uses the word YOU so tell me that aint directed to me
------------------------------------------------------
Lets keep it real homie, there is stuff I know about Tech that you will never know, but who cares, I know I don't, so I wouldn't expect you to. I don't bitch, I speak on what I see, I don't know you, don't care to know you, and more over, you are nobody. I am not sure I would consider myself "somebody" in regards to Tech N9ne "forum status". I do know the man though and have seen him operate in the day to day everyday life so I think I have a good idea of who he is, and I know where the music comes from. Where people like you ruin this forum with your "random bullshit" is when some one comes here for real info and reads the bullshit you post and doesn't come back. I don't live in K.C. anymore, don't have alot of time to follow Tech around much anymore so when I come here to get a little insight on what's going on, and I don't recognize a FUCKING NAME ON THE BOARD BECAUSE THEY WONT COME BACK BECAUSE THE BOARD IS FILLED WITH RANDOM BULLSHIT INFO FROM LITTLE PRICKS LIKE YOU, its frustrating because this used to be a pretty cool informative board. We used to have a good time in here, Zero, HQ, Stang, Maszive, Dean, Shep, JL, Heat, shit Imma miss someone so I am gonna stop there. We had idea's of how to spread the virus, and discussed them, WE are the reason you exist as fans, period. That is what the board is for.
----------------------------------------------------------
and as far as the hoodie matter goes i said i handled it wrong my bad and i should have handled it differentaly, and when i said what i said about him i was talking to one person in general and then i got like 1-4 other cats comin at me after i said my bad

now tell me what ive should have done.. sit there and not defend my self?

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Man... who had that avitar before this guy? Seriously, I keep thinking he's someone else!

LMFAO though Chris! You know what that shit makes me think of?

Nick vs Zero's rainbow and cum pics! WHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aug 31, 2006
Wow this shit is almost, ALMOST, as interesting as the actual topic the forum is supposed to be about, Strange

But it's humorus and I'm having trouble sleepin like a white chick in a black neighborhood

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I like being included in the hazing and all I did was dissect how he's acting. I didn't call any names, other than to let him know that we all enjoy his ghetto fabulous fadestache......LMFAO

Jan 5, 2007
L.D.S. said:
I like being included in the hazing and all I did was dissect how he's acting. I didn't call any names, other than to let him know that we all enjoy his ghetto fabulous fadestache......LMFAO
ya you got upset, sad, mad, glad how ever you felt when i said something back to someone else and you responded for him... and i responded back to you.... tell it like it really is don't lie

Nov 7, 2006
i think shit like this is adding to the other stupid shit on this forum and guess who is startin these are the vets. so if u ask me there are no big differences between them there are dumbass rookies and dumbass vets just get over it ppl its a fucking forum. post some news up and if its bullshit put an OT tab in front of it so the VETS dont haver to bother with it end of story, then this place will be back to the place everyone wishes it was and thats just a forum wit no bs. jeez

Jun 29, 2005
Now this shit is funny! LMAO As for the trav kid. You should just keep neutral about shit. At least if its some negative discussion let those handle. You just seem lonely and have nothing better to do. But vid was mad funny. Preech on Screech!