what Movies Are You Waiting For?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
In response to "The Lovely Bones"

I saw this a couple of nights ago. Sadly it was only highly mediocre at bests.
What the hell does this even mean? Haha. I just watched the movie and it was pretty good. Didn't feel like putting together a thread for it, though. There were moments where I felt the movie really took a hit (ie. teh kiss at the end = lulz/wtf), and not that Wahlberg did a terrible job acting, but he didn't seem fitting for this character. Otherwise it was visually pleasing and had a good storyline. I really enjoyed all of the scenes with Suzy after she died (that was not a spoiler to anyone reading).

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
What the hell does this even mean? Haha. I just watched the movie and it was pretty good. Didn't feel like putting together a thread for it, though. There were moments where I felt the movie really took a hit (ie. teh kiss at the end = lulz/wtf), and not that Wahlberg did a terrible job acting, but he didn't seem fitting for this character. Otherwise it was visually pleasing and had a good storyline. I really enjoyed all of the scenes with Suzy after she died (that was not a spoiler to anyone reading).
That is surely a "lol wut" moment from me. I meant to say it was "mediocre at best." I must have wrote highly at some point then changed up what I was saying and deleted everything but that by accident. I actually do that a lot but I usually catch it and edit it.

Movie still was very meh.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
also about that movie, Enter the Void, that was posted on the last page:

Thomas Bangalter, who is best known as a member of Daft Punk, serves as the sound effects director.

and yeah ive been waiting for months to see Shutter Island.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
Irreversible is tough to get through. But if you can make it, it's very rewarding. It is most infamous for its 9-minute, single shot, stationary camera rape scene. There is also a pretty gruesome scene where a guy gets bludgeoned to death in the face with a fire extinguisher.

By the way, are we allowed to share movies in this forum?

Enter The Void, from what I've heard, contains a somewhat graphic abortion scene, a violent car accident, gratuitous sex scenes and a shot depicting a penis entering a vagina from the inside.