What movie did you just watch and what did you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
i just watched the inside man lastnight, another spike lee/denzel washington movie. wasnt bad. i thought i didn't like spike lee movies after gettin bored on some of his releases, but this & the 25th hour is changing my mind.

Mar 12, 2010
i just watched the inside man lastnight, another spike lee/denzel washington movie. wasnt bad. i thought i didn't like spike lee movies after gettin bored on some of his releases, but this & the 25th hour is changing my mind.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
i watched the new freddy movie finally this last weekend , it wasnt horrible but its just not the same without the original freddy . .... maybe a 6 or 7 out of 10 .

Jul 27, 2009

first time watching it and now i know that ive been sleeping!!! this is one of the best space movies ive seen in a long time. Sam Rockwell really needs to star in bigger movies because he is really talented. i also liked his other movie Choke.

May 8, 2002
first time watching it and now i know that ive been sleeping!!! this is one of the best space movies ive seen in a long time. Sam Rockwell really needs to star in bigger movies because he is really talented. i also liked his other movie Choke.
I DVR'd Choke(haven't watched it yet) solely because Sam Rockwell is in it. I have no clue what it's about but I became a fan of his after Moon.

Jul 27, 2009
I DVR'd Choke(haven't watched it yet) solely because Sam Rockwell is in it. I have no clue what it's about but I became a fan of his after Moon.
i saw it the other day. it was pretty good. its more of a comedy. Rockwell is a Sex addict who is trying to find out who his father is but his mom doesnt know who Rockwell is becuase she's crazy and thinks he is her Lawyer

Dec 29, 2008
i just bought the second season of the dave chappelle show

it's hilarious

i never watched it before because i don't have cable

the charlie murphy stories are stupid funny

Aug 6, 2008
I haven't seen it.

:eyecross:

I even tried to rent it when I worked at blockbuster and they didn't have it.....

then I downloaded an AVI and it wouldn't play on my xbox

so I got a burnt DVD of it......and now I have no clue where that DVD is....I've heard nothing but good things about it.....not gonna pay attention to thorncity either....
http://www.novamov.com/video/4b986383163a8

im watchin it right now and its funny so far

edit: that shit was stupid as fuck