What movie clip did ADR use????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
That is a great movie. Check out 976-EVIL as well. My younger brother recognized the intro to Triple 6 "Hustlin' 4 My Paper" immediately. I still haven't seen the movie yet though. I've read about it on-line and looked at still frames but that's about it. I plan on analyzing it eventually. Thanks 4 the info illmannered. I couldn't place my finger on it either....

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
jmf007 said:
That is a great movie. Check out 976-EVIL as well. My younger brother recognized the intro to Triple 6 "Hustlin' 4 My Paper" immediately. I still haven't seen the movie yet though. I've read about it on-line and looked at still frames but that's about it. I plan on analyzing it eventually. Thanks 4 the info illmannered. I couldn't place my finger on it either....
YEAH I SEEN THAT MOVIE IT WAS COO I GUESS.
SHIT I THINK IM FINNA RENT THE FIRST THREE HELLRAIZERS AND WATCH THEM AGAIN ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I SEEN THEM.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
WHAT MOVIE CLIP DID ADR USE ON LEVIATHANS CREATION WHERE THAT BITCH IS SCREAMIN 4 HER LIFE LOL AND YOU HEAR SOME FUCKIN WEIRDO DUDE GRUNTIN AND MAKIN HELLA WEIRD NOISES N SHIT AND HELLA CHAINS LOL THAT SHIT SOUNDS MAINY I WONT TO WATCH IT.