WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL, LIKE, AND WANT TO BUY A CD?EVERYBODYS OPINION WELCOME....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2005
IM CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT MAKES YOU THE FANS/ARTISTS WANT TO PURCHASE OR LISTEN TO A CD? IS IT WHAT THE ARTIST IS SPEAKIN ON, THE BEATS, THE PRODUCTION, OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT ALL TOGETHER.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
quality(beats, flow..)of the cd of course.. take for example that mr doc - setripn bloccstyle(his only good album) and then compare that shit with his other albums.. ull notice the difference between his first album and the rest!! and yea i prefer that gang life

Nov 10, 2002
www.mc-eiht.tk
when it comes me, i dont buy every album i think is good, if that was the case i would be broke as a joke,this is the kind of CDS i buy:

- CD's with a collector value (for an example, i want all east co co cds' in my east co co collection!)

- CD's that is considered HOT, with much buzz around! Cd's that ppl talk about.

- CD's that is easy to find and buy, at a good price! its good if the artist has his own record store on the net, like Jay Tee's old store,

im happy if i could be to any help!

Apr 25, 2002
word of mouth ,heard a song and made me listen to it again, if an artist that i never heard before was featured on a other artist's cd i'd normaly buy and they came tight , like i bought that mr. sosa's uncaged when i heard him on that killa sharkz 2000 and power N numbers

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
I just like tight beats.. tight flows... I like it if they spit real shit.. or some violent shit... !
If im feelin it.. i'll get it.. don't matter if everybody says it's hot...
i gotta like it myself.....
So yeaaa tight beats.. flows style.. and just some tight shit is what I like....
I mostly like hard rap. or violent rap the most...
but i like all kinds of styles

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
2 me it would have 2 be where tha arti$t iz 4rm and hiz rapz have 2 be real it can't be like that Lil John, 50 Cent bull$hit. But i buy cdz if tha arti$t iz reppin tha valley $uch az tha 530 or 916. Bay rap iz koo but i would like 2 $ee more homeboyz reppin tha Valley....Like Carillo 4rm Chico, Nimfo 4rm Woodland, and Mad Dog 4rm $acra 2 name a few. I like 2 li$ten 2 mu$ik and relate 2 it. If i can't relate 2 it then i wouldn't wanna buy it.

Jun 12, 2003
I ONLY LISTEN 2 BAY MUSIC SO THAS ALL I BUY AND 4 ME 2 BUY IT I WOULD HAVE 2 HAVE HEARD THEM B4.. ON A FEATURE OR SUMTHING.. THE MOST IMPORTNANT THING 2 ME IS LYRICS AND DELIVERY..BECUZ WHATS THE POINT IF U GOT A RIC ROCK BEAT BUT CANT RAPP 4 SHIT U KNOW??...THAS HOW I APPROACH BUYING CDS..

Aug 21, 2005
I like that hard ass set trippin sound like on big Oso Loc-Ready for whatever the song "Oso Loc,"or "Cooked Badges" on Never-Life of crime. Some shit that makes me want to beat some one up.
I realy like that song on the Higher Records Value Pack Plot-This is How I'm Livin' track #3 called "Respect It" and track #4 "Smash Shit." Good Shit Plot.

Oct 10, 2004
it all comes down to the music man but then acourse i hate low quality sounding shit even if the shit is dope if the mix is wrong or the mics used were boo boo imma throw it out the window and thats just beeing honest

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
I THINK FOR ARTISTS I HAVE NEVER HEARD B4, I LIKE TO SEE SOME COO QUALITY GRAPHICS AND JUS SEE WHO IS ON IT ASWELL.. I THINK WHAT MAKES ME BUY A CD IS AFTER I HEAR EM ON NORTHERN RIDAZ.. BUT THATS ME PERSONALLY.. I DONT BUY SHIT UNLESS I HEAR A PREVIEW OF IT FIRST.. ITS GOTTA BE SOMETHIN DIFFERENT AND CLASSIC.. NOT SOMETHIN THAT ERRYONE IS DOIN. I LOVE HOW THE BAY HAS ITS OWN STYLE, BUT I HATE HOW IN THE BAY ITS ONLY ONE STYLE! U FEEL?? ITS GOTTA STAND OUT TO ME, AND BEATS IS ALSO A FACTOR..... OVER ALL, IF IM NOT FEELIN A GUYS FLOW OR STYLE I CANT LISTEN TO IT. ESPECIALLY IF HE ISNT SPITTIN SOME COMPLEX SHIT THAT NOT JUST ANYONE CAN SPIT.. I LIKE HEARIN SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY DOIN AND SPIT THEIR SHIT HARD N FROM THA HEART!

Aug 21, 2005
I Think Every Rapper has there own style not in the way they talk but in the way that they spit their lyrics, like Mac Dre, to me I hear his shit and feel calm laid back and want to smoke a blunt, I hear Never or Big Oso Loc, I want to Drink some Whiskey and get in a fight, it all depends on the mood the music sets me in.

May 16, 2004
Im surprised that no one has said this yet but I think that one of the biggest reasons that make people actually want to buy a persons cd is their image that they project being lyrically, physical appearance, who they hang out with, what their financial status appears to be like, what other people think of them and also what their street rep is like. Who wants to listen to a dopefiend, no one except college white kids and nickatina but what if the bay thought keek was a base fiend would they still be on his nutz.
Good topic plot.

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
moonpizzle said:
Im surprised that no one has said this yet but I think that one of the biggest reasons that make people actually want to buy a persons cd is their image that they project being lyrically, physical appearance, who they hang out with, what their financial status appears to be like, what other people think of them and also what their street rep is like. Who wants to listen to a dopefiend, no one except college white kids and nickatina but what if the bay thought keek was a base fiend would they still be on his nutz.
Good topic plot.
YOU HIT THAT MUTHAFUKA RIGHT ON THA SPOT.. THATS THE REASON WHY..

ONLY REASON WHY MAC DRE WAS AS SUCCESSFUL WITH HIS STYLE IS CUZ ERRYONE N THEY MOMMAZ KNEW HE WAS A REAL NIGGUH, WHO DID 6 YEARS IN THE FEDS AND A TURF NIGGUH.. THE MAN HAD DIAMONDS IN HIS MOUTH AND 500 BENZ ON DAVINZ.. HE WAS A BOSS, AND PEOPLE LOVE SEEING PEOPLE WHO GOT WHAT THEY WANT WIT IT.. ESPECIALLY IF THEY AINT SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT..