what makes k-rhino so sick?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
What makes K-Rino so sick? Listen to one song of his and you'll know. Then after you listen to like all of his you'll probably consider him one of the best of all time.

My fav albums:

Time Traveler
Fear No Evil
No Mercy

Every single one is sick though and worth going to amazon or where ever and buying them.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I've been down with K-Rino since day 1. He's in my top 5 list and he's def one of the best of all time. Any album of his is worth getting. I absolutely love No mercy. He's one of the only rappers out who's album you can listen to without skipping a track. SPC is onsome good shit you should really check them out.

Not only is he good but he's smart as hell and flat out knows how to rap.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
but almost every album that he has made are cool...
Just out of curiosity, which one of his albums isn't cool? Real question, I'm pretty sure I've at least heard if not own every one of his CD's and they're all legendary IMO.

EDIT: kind of soundin like one of the tech n9ne or mac dre fans on this site lol.

May 9, 2002
I went and got all his albums (solos), and he is cool, but i dont see the big deal about him. He is one of the better Southern artists, but I have heard several other MC's that are just as good as him.

On top of that, some of the production he is working with is bootsy as fuck.