What label would you join?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

If your an unsighned artist what label would you like handle business wit?

• Street Level Records

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Bow Wow Records

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Jus Family Records

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Paradine Records

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Stay Independent

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
I picked staying indipendant.. Beacuse nobody ever helped me with this business.. i basically took the bull by the horns and made my own way thats the only thing i know.. thats how i'll probably stay while working closely with my associates and friends. I also picked Street Level beacuse i respect the artists talent and quality of production done there over anyboaby else ive heard.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
where??????

INDEPENDANT!!!!!!

No one got me where I am but me......thats a good feeling........

although an whole album of production with dsane does sound quite yummy....hehe....

one love

neema khorrami
unexpected arrival

yeah right, u aint gotta lie neema, u was beggin me to sign u the other week fool!!! haha naw, for real tho, if i could get my white ass signed to any label, id pick NocOnWood even though that wasnt an option. and i only chose this becuz......."they got money man!" glad to see we made the list tho, i was surprised. i know im biased but i think we got some of the best and most slept on production in the northwest.

Apr 25, 2002
Out of those choices, and if I rapped at all I'd definitely choose Street Level, just so I'd have D-sane concocting all those sick ass beats for me.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
I think all those labels are really good and successful. I just wish the artists who rep there label would support their team and give em some votes...I feal like deleting this thread beacuse its ghetto with no votes..

Apr 25, 2002
when/if i decide to put out an album of my music....i want ALL the motherfuckin cash flow. in other words, stay independant. tho, if i had no other choice or i couldnt bare runnin a label (ya never know), id be happy to be a part of any one of those labels. tho i hafta say if i wasnt doing the intrumental compositions on my album and it was the labels job to supply them....gotta go with Street Level. D-Sane's beats match my style way too well

May 4, 2002
I would have to go with SLR myself Jus Family would be next and a very close runner up.......I would choose SLR because it seems MR D-Sane is loyal to his artistS and knows the game like crazy....oh yeah the beats are off the meat rack for sure........I hope I get to work with D somday

Ryan RK Rage......OF REFLECTION

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Once you get an efficient group together, willing to perform at least 3 if not 10 times a month on a monthly basis...everything else will fall into place.

I cant really say much else...(for once :classic: )

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Newsflash! Everyone is still independent on that list. And before anyone will sign you, you will have to give them a reason. Meaning you will have to do shit on your own in the beginning. Now that's real talk.
If I wasn't a label and had to pick I would submit my demo to all those labels above. Why? Because they all trying to make it.
Jus Family has put out over 11 projects and work with people all across the nation!
Street Level has put out 5 projects and have the internet on lock. If you don't believe me, check their MP3 hits. Shit check their hits on this forum. They got fans.
Bow Wow Records has been making BIG noise in the last 2 years. Winning awards, performing all over the West Coast and definitely doing the footwork.
Paradine Records has a name and did it big with Baby C. I still haven't heard The Albulation but I plan on it.
Even Noc On Wood is making noise, they got the doe and that's for sho! But they also applying it fairly. They getting spins all across the nation and have sponsored some events that has helped to make these businesses realize that there is money within the independent labels in the NW.
Basically all of these labels take care of there artists! They help them to shine and if I wasn't with a label, that would be one of my concerns. That's my growl on the situation. Woof!

TONIGHT IS THE TALES OF G RECORD RELEASE PARTY @ I-SPY FROM 6PM-9:30PM. GET IT THERE.
WWW.BWR2000.COM